Chapter 1

I woke up and all my other siblings were staring at me, I giggled made a horse noise and kicked my legs up and down for a few seconds under the covers. The women came in.
Women: *sigh* Yasmin still in bed again?
Yasmin: yeah, I'm a teenager what do you expect
Kaydon: ooooh
Jason: Burn in the face
Jason and Kaydon then high five each other and laugh
Women: stop with the attitude you have Miss Aniston coming in she chose you, now as I said, GET READY!
the women leaves the room.
Yasmin: Jesus Christ talk about Attitude!
Jason: I know, what a bitch.
Gold: OK, leave it be you lot, let's get ready unless you want us to be in this fucking haunted house for another 10 years
Jason: OK, OK jeez I was just messing about!
Yasmin: Maybe we should listen to Gold..
We all get ready its all giggles and laughing but no speaking actual words when were done we go downstairs like usual the women then says to us to get breakfast quickly and sit with our siblings or if they're not ready yet we have to go get them then take them to the main office up the hall to meet our foster mom. We go into Tiff and that's room and knock she's ready and they all were wearing sporty clothes Rose rolls her eyes and Gold says "typical". We go to get Alex and Adrien they took 3 more minutes to get ready. Then we all had to help Emily get ready. Then we packed our bags went downstairs and met Lavender and Mason.
Mason: Getting adopted huh, lucky!
Kaydon sits down then replies
Kaydon: Yep, by a actress
Lavender: Double lucky
We ate toast then went to the main office I got so nervous that I went in the bathroom to puke I was shaking and sweating...
To be countinued