(1) [Edited]

Characters:
Dante Tomlinson
Nikolina Tomlinson
...
"Nikolina, get back in here you tease." Dante Tomlinson said to the brunette running the dock in a purple bikini.

She sat on the dock, facing his direction and gave a seduction look.

She motioned him to come here with her finger and then get her knees, moving towards him.

Ah hell, this woman was doing things to him with one just sexy crawl to him.

He felt her hands, pulling his shirt up and pull at his belt with her lips, looking up at him.

"Nikki, get up." He said, getting turn on and trying to hide it but she knew him well.

"Okay, Dante." She gets up and runs off towards the edge of the docks.

She sat on the edge and move her hair to the left side.

She untie her bikini top and then remove her bikini bottoms.

She slip into the water and then his eyes went to her butt as she swam at a fast pace.

Great, he's hard now.

He sighed and rub a hand over his face, his wedding ring rubbed against his stubble.

"Nikolina, get back over here." He said loudly and his wife of 7 days is being difficult.

They woke up on a yacht married and they was best friends.

Since he woke up married, he broke up with his fianceė he had before the marriage to Nikolina.

His fianceė hated him and took a vacation to a island in United States.

Nikolina was no where to be seen and he look around.

He stripped down to his shorts and jumped into the water.

He swim around for awhile and didn't see Nikolina.

He heard giggling and seen her under the dock.

He sighed relieved and she dress back in her bikini in the water.

She swim towards Dante and she smiled.

She pressed her chest against his back once she reach him, wrap her cold legs around his wet waist from behind and dig her nails into his pecs.

She ran her cold hands down his sides and grab his hands, placing them on her bikini bottoms and made him yank at it.

"Nick stop, you gonna make me rip the strings off. I bought it yesterday." He said and he was breathing hard.

"Dante." Nikolina turn his head toward her as her face hovers over his.

"Look me in the eyes." She said," and deny your wife like a quick minute. You forgot I know you." He look at her.

"Nikolina, don't." He closed his eyes to control his emotions and felt her finger trace his shoulder down to his nipple.

"Dante, I known you since day care." She whisper against his ear. "Since we gotten married, I saw his attraction to me. Your nipples hardened when I touch them and your buddy gets hard when I come close. You want me." She whispers again and planted kisses to his shoulders as she run her hands over his wet legs.

"Nic-" She cut him off when her tongue trace from the bottom of his ear to the top of his ear.

"Hmm, Dante. Don't deny me." She said and untangle her legs from him then slide down his back into the water.

Minutes later, his shorts slide down and took him into her mouth without wasting any minutes.

Her erotic pace became fast as his chest rise and fall.