🍓 one 🍓

<Short chapter>

-----

•Jimin Focus•

Jimin leaned against the cafe's counter top, sighing out of complete boredom. He had been at work for two hours now, only having a costumer come in every fifteen to twenty minutes. The petite boy glanced at his coworker though the lens of his glasses, who was munching at one of the muffins that was previously in the desert showcase.

"Hyung," Jimin began, "Don't eat to many of those things, there could be a random rush hour any second." He told the elder before looking at the clock on the wall.
"Oh, please," Seokjin scoffed, "We've been working for a few hours now and only about four to five customers have come in. I'll be damned if we have a sudden 'rush hour'."

Jimin huffed in response, but was quick to turn his attention to the door as the bell rang, alerting him someone had come in. "Hello, and welcome to the Sweet-Tart Cafe! How may I help you?" He cheered. The man that had walked in looked about Jimin's height, perhaps an inch or so taller. His hair was bleach blonde, and his eyes were dark. As he got closer, Jimin couldn't help but notice a few small moles on the man's face along with the strange scent of lemons lingering around him.

"Just a lemon tea and cake to go, please." The man spoke in a raspy voice, pulling out his wallet in order to get out some cash with a tight frown. Jimin nodded before telling the man his total and reviving the expected amount. Turning on his heel, the red haired boy began to start on the man's order, pouring some freshly made lemon tea into a cup and placing a slice of cake into a container. He then walked back over to the counter and placed the items down, smiling in the process. "Here you are sir, and have a good day."

The man simply nodded in response, scowling slightly as he grabbed the items on the counter and left the cafe.

It was silent.

Until Jimin piped up that was.

"Did you see that guy?" Jimin turned around to face Seokjin, a look of curiosity plastered on his face. "Yup, I did. Did you smell him though? Weird guy reeked of lemons and citrus." Seokjin muttered as he threw away the wrapper to a muffin, "What do you think that guy does? Squeeze fruits for a living? I'm sure that's quite the juicy job." He snorted as Jimin lightly whacked his arm.
"Oh, shut up. I thought he was kinda cute." The red head shrugged as he plopped himself down on a stool, combing a hand through his hair.

"You think everything's cute." The taller chuckled. "Oh yeah? Well least I'm not afraid of everything." Jimin shot back with a smirk. "Hey, I am not afraid of everything!" Seokjin whined, Jimin laughing in response. "Sure, whatever you say, hyung." He said in between giggles. "Anyway, it's coming up to closing time. Wanna get going since no ones here?" Seokjin asked. "Sure, might as well." The shorter said as he and the older began to pack up, locking up and saying their goodbyes once done.

-----

Reeee there's the first chapter done
I'll try to make the next chapter longer :>