3 Words chapter 1

It was a hard day at school. It seemed like a minute was 5 hours, my head was pounding. It felt as though the work was never-ending. then the bell rang. "alright students have a great weekend goodbye for now" as my teacher said that all of my unknown classmates rushed out the door in a hurry, I however silently walked out of the door in thought. I tried my best to remain out of sight with the hallway gossip girls to make back to your dorm. college hallways are insane. I saw the dorm room door insight, I rushed to turn the knob. the door slammed behind me I sigh of relief left my slightly chapped lips, I looked turned towards my best friend (who for story purposes was your roommate) (F/N). Her computer screen lit up her face as she lipsynced the song probably skyping her boyfriend that was playing in her dark blue headphones. I walked over to her bed and waved my hand in front of her face, she seemed surprised at first but then said with a goofy smile "Hey girl Hey" she had already found her soulmate his name was Yoosung leaving me all alone. "and stop drawing on your self" I giggled "sorry I just can't help myself class is just so boring" (Y/F) then said " ok got to go to class bye (Y/N), bye babe" she closed her computer, and ran out the door.

I sat on my bed. I let out a sigh as I sip my coffee, the warm mixture sending a chill down my body. I set the coffee mug down and picked up the sharpie and drew down my hand. it really made me think about my soulmate, of course, I had lost all hope that I had one all my other friends already met there soulmate. (Y/F) met hers at graduation, and at that moment I just lost hope that I would meet mine. I decided to draw on my other hand then I saw it.

It wasn't much but it was something 3 words that spelled out C&R. I had no idea what it meant but it meant something.

AN

sorry for the short chapter ill do more tomorrow