Chapter 5: Pop Quiz

(A/N: (The art in this chapter is by basically- baldi) Ya'll!! I'm so sorry for the long, random hiatus!! School just started for me a couple of weeks ago and I have a crap load of hw ;-; rip But I'm not dead so that's good lol I also play tennis now for my school, cuz my mom made me 😒 but I won my first match last Wednesday against another school! I've got more matches every Wednesday and practices on Monday and I'm a nervous wreck.. I also have a tennis match tomorrow.. Wish me luck. :) But anyways, I'm really trying to get back into the hang of things, so I'll try my best and update asap! Thanks for all of ya'll's comments, they really make my day, and inspire me to continue writing this story so don't stop! Also, I don't like making A/Ns cuz I know how annoying they can be so I just put this in with this chapter. I really hope ya'll are enjoying the story so far, if not tell me what to improve and get better on! And please keep correcting me on spelling mistakes etc. And hopefully I haven't repeated anything from the previous chapters, I kinda need a recap, it's been a while xD AND OML, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE GOT OVER 2K FRICKING READS!! IT REALLY MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME! AND 66 VOTES! I know it's not that much, but it sure means a whole lot to me nonetheless. Ya'll are extraordinary, keep being amazing, keep being you! Have a blessed day! And enjoy the chapter~~))

—————————————————————————

Mr. Baldi glared at you for a second for disrupting  the class and being late the second time today then put his pointer and middle finger on his forehead, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Just take a seat, (Y/N).. I will deal with you later." Mr. Baldi stated, pointing to your assigned seat.

You sheepishly scurried to your seat quickly sitting down and putting your backpack behind you, grabbing a pencil out of it and facing back towards Mr. Baldi, all of your attention was on him now, and only him, you were done messing around, this was serious.

Everything was going naturally, just a normal boring day of school, and math..

Until Mr. Baldi beamed: "Alright class, today we have a pop quiz!! I hope you all payed attention in class and are prepared! And make sure to show your work!! This should take the whole class period, so if you get done 20 minutes early, it's probably wrong. If you don't finish, which is rare, I'll just grade what you have. And remember."

"No. Cheating."

"If I catch you cheating, I will just take up your paper right there on the spot and give you a zero. No buts about it."

"Got it?" Mr. Baldi exclaimed, grinning, and acting as if that didn't just happen.

"Yes sir." Everyone said in unison, acting like puppets on strings..

Your heart dropped to the floor, and your blood went cold, all the blood draining from your face.

"W-What?! A pop quiz?! Oh dear lord help me now.." You thought worriedly..

You swallowed hard as Mr. Baldi passed out the papers silently humming a song you've never heard before.

You crossed your legs and fiddled with your pencil, staring down at the floor like it was the most interesting thing on Earth.

You saw out of the corner of your eye a piece of paper being carelessly thrown down onto your desk and snapped your head towards it.

You just stared down at the quiz like it was rocket science and your mind went blank..

Your hand shook violently as you placed your pencil right in front of the paper.

Most of the problems you didn't understand..