1

Flashback

Im running in the woods, my cheeks cold as ice, I look back at her smile and stop. She stops as well, we share a glaze and we push are lips together. I feel her cold icey finger tips on my skin and a soft moan escapes my lips. "Shh my father must not know about my lovely."

We aren't aloud to do this, it isnt nature. But it feels so good, she feels so good.
She stops when she hears me crying while she was kissing me. "Whats wrong love ?" This isnt right but i couldn't stop crying. Suddenly niklaus rushes over "what have you done, you didn't hurt her did you?" She looks sad faced up at her brother. "Of course not i-i could never hurt her.." I stop crying and hug her so she knows that its okay im okay.

"Niklaus she could never hurt me. I just fell, i might have fell in a couple bushes by the bridge." She looks at him without emotion. "You always look in pain without trying, you know you could be a paiting without the emotion." I look at him with an emotion and its anger. "You will never love niklaus. You pitiful man." And i walk off not giving a damn of what i left behind.

End of flashback

I wake up in sweat, "awe thats cute fraternizing with an original." I try to pull the chains off me, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" My vains rush to my eyes in fury. Then it stops with possessive pain, i cry and cry but nobody can hear me. "Its useless you know." She looks down at me. I spit in herface "quand je sors de ce mal, je te tue!" She laughs "your from the french ages i see." I laugh "just kill me.." And then the pain stops and engery volts in me.

She's gonna see the devil herself. I pull on the chains and my hair sticks up. Electric waves invades my body, i pull on the chains a little harder. They snap "your died.." I wrap the chains around her neck and then i hear a snap, i suddenly feel remorse and quickly run off.

I compelled me an apartment. "Home sweat home." It feels good to be home new orleans here i come... Again. And maybe ill find me an original and they all know im the only one who can kill them. I pull a chair into the biggest space in the house and lay down dreaming of a nice warm neck or a few originals.

(I hope you guys will like this new book im working on
Ps i suck at writing, its just im french and i dont know English that well)