A new chapter of our lives

(It has been 3 months. Dionysus had the triplets of Ariaden and Aphrodite and took custody of 2 kids each and left the other 2 to their mother. Mel has ruled the underworld over depression and anger over the fact Caleb have forgotten her. Helen has lived with her mother but has often visited her father and her siblings. Same with Triton, he has been living with his mother and visited his dad often. Athena has been all over the place, taking orders from her dad and spending more time with her mother because her mother is leaving olympus in 3 weeks. Plutus has been seeing a girl from the human world, Katie. They have been secretly dating for 3 months. Eirene have been seeing Aiden in secret too but only for the passed month. Hermes has been busy working with his father to deal for the future. In the human world Caleb has been having a good time with piper. Piper is fooling him to get back at Mel. Brooklyn has been dating James and have been ignoring Abigail and Alison. Abby has been dating Zachary and has been best friends with Ail and has been staying away for Brooklyn. Ali has been dating Noah and has been partying for so long. Megan has been living a hard life, her bother dying and the principle watching her and giving orders. Tanya has been dating Toby, Toby is best friends with her brother Jackson. Hestia has been traveling to the human world and other realms. Chiron has been staying in one spot, helping his siblings out with anything.)

(In the human world.)

Zane "Are you guys excited for the prom dance in 4 weeks?"

Katie "That is what everyone is talking about."

Jackson "Do you think the principle will let Riley and the others come back for the dance?"

Tanya "I don't think so, She is their grandmother, plus the portal is closed for good."

Aiden "Yep, It's all Megan's fault."

Ali "Who cares? Megan did that to protect us all."

Jackson "No she didn't."

Tanya "We weren't talking to you anyways Ali."

Ali "What ever."

Tanya "I think we should talk to her."

Jackson "One thing, she scares me."

Tanya "Man up bro, let's go."

(Tanya grabbed Jackson and took him to the principle's office.) 

Tanya "Principle, we need to talk to you?"

principle "What do you both want?"

(Jackson kept quite.)

Tanya "Can you allow that Chloe and the others come for prom?"

Principle "No."

Tanya "Why not?"

Principle "Remember the last time?"

Tanya "This is nothing like last time. We can all live in peace now."

Principle "Some students here are not ok with the idea of them coming back."

Tanya "Some of us miss them, Why won't you allow them to come back?"

Principle "Because the portal has been sealed for good."

Tanya "I don't believe that."

Principle "I don't care what you believe, they are forbidden to come back here, and if they do they will be arrested for trespassing. "

(Tanya and Jackson leave the principle's office.)

Tanya "What are we going to do now?"

Jackson "I don't know."