chapter 1

Wooseok Pov

The mv for "naughty boy" came out this week, and i am so happy but... i just have something else on my mind that i just can't ignore.
Let me start from the beginning
this all started some months ago.                   

                -some months ago-

3rd person Pov

Pentagon was on an interview to answer questions from the fans.
At the moment hui finished responding to something then a fan asked Yuto this: "if you had to date one of the members who would it be?"
Yuto got embarrassed and looked down thinking a bit then lifted up his head and said "Wooseok i think"
The other members or looked a bit suprised or just shrugged it off but Wooseok's heart began to beat a lot faster once he said that, he was thinking about that all day after the interview finished.

                -back to the present-

So after thinking about that a lot i figured out i must be feeling something towards Yuto and i am sure that has to be the reason for this weird feeling whenever i see him.

It's getting harder to stop starring at him all the time so i thought i would ask someone for somekind of help.
So i went to find Jinho
I went to his room and knocked
"Jinho"
He opened the door and asked "yes, what do you need Wooseok?"
"I need some advise with something, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone ok?"
"Sure, come in and sit down"
So i went in and sat down him sitting next to me
"So, whats wrong?"he asks
"Well...how do i put this, i kinda started liking this person but i just can't stop starring at h-them it's really hard so i want to ask for advise"

"Well i could help you but could you tell me who this person is?" Jinho asks

"Well i... i don't really want to..."

"Come on just tell me i won't judge, and i really need to know who it is to help you" Jinho insists

"Well alright but you promise not to tell anyone ok?"

"mhm!"Jinho assures sitting up listening intently

"Ok... it's Yuto" i say looking down

"Oh i am relieved i hoped it was something else i was kind of thinking you didn't like him because you have been ignoring him" Jinho says

"Yes, well it's hard to be around him"
I say back
"So will you help me?"

"Yes of course but what is it exactly that you need?"jinho asks me

"I need some way to not be starring at him... but still look at him all the time"

"Well have you thought about the internet, you know Yuto has many fans so i am sure there are tons of videos and pictures of him"

"Oh i havn't thought about that, thank you very much Jinho hyung"
I say walking out
"Anytime" he says and waves

I wave back and close the door and go strait to my room where i open the door to see Yuto sleeping on his bed i just can't get over how cute he is.
I go sit on my own bed and unlock my phone and open google
I search:Pentagon Yuto

I guess Jinho was right there are tons of pictures of Yuto so i download like a ton and put down my phone to get some sleep.

Hello readers i just want to say this is my first ptg fanfic so tell me what you think and vote
Thank you for reading!