chapter 2

Wooseok Pov

After Yuto rolled over i went back to my own bed and fell asleep.

-time skip to morning-

I wake up to hear soft snoring and i look over to Yutos bed to see him still sleeping, i go over and look closely at his face
'I swear i can't imagine anything more cute than this guy sleeping here'
I guess i said that out loud cause Yuto woke up
"What did you say just now?"
He says sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
I swear i just squeaked internally
"Nothing, sorry for waking you up" i say and he looks up at me "it's okay i had to wake up anyways" he tells me standing up and going to the door and after a second i follow him out the door.

We see Hongseok in the kitchen making pancakes. Yuto gets exited and runs to the table, i have to say i can't blame him Hongseok makes the best pancakes. He puts them on plates and calls for the rest to come eat breakfast.
Some come running and others walking like brain hungry zombies.
We all sit down and begin to eat
"What do we have to do today, Hwiteak" asks hyojong sounding too tired to do anything else than sit around all day.
"We only have practice today so everyone can rest after that" he answers with a smile (that i think was directed to only Hyojong but whatever) and everyone including myself sigh in conent of a not too busy day.

After we ate everyone got dressed and we had practice.
It went by faster than i thought it would. I guess it was because we knew this was it for the day.
After practice i went to have a shower, meanwhile i thought who to ask for more help, i mean don't get me wrong Jinho was a lot of help i just want to discuss this with someone who understands how it feels.
So i try to think of someone in the group who is in a similar situation...
Ah i know! I can ask Hwiteak he is always starring at Hyojong with those notice me eyes.

-some time later-

I knok on Hwiteaks door and it opens up and i see Kino "um hi, is Hwiteak here i need to talk to him?" I ask Kino looking around "yes, i am here come in!" I hear Hwiteaks voice from the inside of the room.
So Kino walks back in with me following him. I see Changgu and Hwiteak sitting on the bed " hey Wooseok come sit down" Changgu says to me so i sit down and ask what they were talking about " we were actually giving advice to eachother about the person we like" oh, well i didn't expect that "you know that actually is what i came for, i need advise" i say "ooh thats great we just got here ourselves so i think we should start with who we like and what do we need advise with" Kino suggests and we nod along "i'll start" Changgu says with enthusiasm "i have had feeling for Yanan for a long time now and want to know if he likes me back or is even interested in guys"
"I think you should just ask him, and i am sure he likes you back" Hui says with a knowing tone "i guess... but what if he doesn't and he'll stop being my friend" he says still unsure "i assure you he won't stop being your friend, the worst that could happen is that he tells you he doesn't like you back" hui states reassuring the younger "alright i am going to confess to him tomorrow after practice. I just hope he'll atleast give me chance , now, who's next?" He asks looking at us "me!" Kino states exited to tell us everything  "then go ahead we'll help as much as we can" Hwiteak states "the one that i like is Shinwon"

Hello sorry for the long wait (if anyone is actually reading this) i had exams so i had to study a lot but i will hurry up to post the next one next week maybe
So bye vote and comment please!
(*⌒∇⌒*)