Chapter 10: Going Crazy?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Nikki's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night I couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned all night thinking about Lee. He had looked really hurt today. I wanted to forgive him but I didn't know if it was the right thing to do.

I really wanted to ask Lace for some advice but she had called me earlier telling me that she was going to stay at a friend's apartment. Which leaved me here alone. I hadn't told her about the killing that happened near our house. I didn't want to worry her.

I was thinking really hard about everything that I hadn't noticed when I fell asleep. I got up and heard someone in the main shower. I slowly started walking towards the door. Who could be in the shower?

I heard the water turn off. I slowly put my hand on the door knob and turned it. I opened it and screamed.

"Oh shit!" Austin screamed and wrapped a towel around his lower body. I slammed the door closed. Lace was running out of her room.

"What just happened?!" Lace asked me with confusion on her face.

"I..uh...just.." I didn't know how to say that I just saw her friend naked.

"She saw me naked and freaked out." Austin said opening the door and popping his head out. Lace burst out laughing. I felt my cheeks burning up with embarrassment.

"Sorry sis but that right there is funny!"

"It's okay, I need to get ready see ya." I walked away as they laughed at me. That was really embarrassing!

I took a quick shower and got ready. I was late so I just grabbed my keys and ran out without saying bye to Lace.

I got to school and parked in my usual spot. I got my back pack and ggot out. I closed the door and accidently dropped my keys. I reached down to get them but another pair of hands got them for me.

I looked up and was caught looking at Lee's beautiful green eyes.

"Drop these?" He asked my with a smile. In that instant I somehow couldn't stand being mad at him. Maybe it was time to forgive him.

"Yeah thanks." He handed me my keys and helped me with my back pack. I took a deep breath before I talked. "I'm really sorry about yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't mean to hurt you at all."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." He kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

"No ditching today?"

"No unless you want to?"

"No I'm good." He walked me to my first period class then left. I sat down in my seat beside Caralyn. I wanted to start yelling at her and slap the crap out of her. Why would she tell me that she was going with Lee if she never even did?

When class was over I turned to her. "Why did you say you were ditching with Lee yesterday?" She smiled and turned to me.

"I have no clue what your talking about."

"Come on you know exactly what I'm talking about!" Why was she saying that she hadn't said anything when she had?

"Did you hit your head sweetie? Cause I think you did." She walked away and left me there standing. I looked around confused. What the hell just happened?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Lee's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked into my second period feeling really tired. I hated school. I already knew everything so I didn't even have to come but Cadee said we could so we could blend in.

I usually blow off the whole year and still manage to pass every grade. This time I was only coming to school because of Nikki. I wanted to see her everyday. I liked her a lot. I actually think I loved her.

I looked up and saw her walk through the door. She seemed tense. I wanted to walk up to her and ask her what was wrong but she might want to be alone. The teacher came in and started class. I wanted to get the hell out of here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After school I saw Nikki walking with her friends. I walked up to Nikki and her two friends glared at me. Why did they hate me so much?

Her friends muttered bye's and left. Nikki turned to me with a smile on her face. She was absolutely beautiful. She was like an angel. My angel. I hugged her bringing her close to me wanting to feel her warmth.

"Want to come over to my house?" She whispered in my ear.

"Love too." She pulled away and started walking to her car.

"Just follow me in your car." She smiled and blew me a kiss then she got in her car. She was absolutely magnificent and looked delicious. I froze I didn't mean to say that. I hadn't eaten yet. I got in my car and dug under the backseat.

I pulled out a water bottle that had blood in it. I kept it there in case of an emergency I took some gulps out of it. It tasted good. I finished and licked my lips. I started my car and started following Nikki's car.

There were a lot of turns but I think I memorized the whole way to her house. She parked her car and got out. I got out of mine and walked towards her. She smiled then scrunched her eyebrows up.

"What's that on your lip?"

"What?" I licked my lips and wiped it with the back of my hand.

"Okay it's gone." I let out a breath of relief. Good thing she hadn't noticed what it was. She led me to her front door and opened it. Today was going to be a fun day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if it's a little sucky I'm just trying to get as much chapters uploaded as I can because school starts on Wednesday and I won't be able to upload much.

I dedicate this chapter to lights0323. She has sticked with me through everything! The good times and the bad times just like a good sister:). She has helped me in life by giving me some really great advice and she's just amazing! Her books are to die for! You have to read them then you'll understand what I mean:) Please check her out! She's amazing!:D Oh and almost forgot she's freakin hilarious!!

Thanks for reading:)

Comment, Vote, Fan:)