Joe it always been Joe

Jack was feeling like shit the last days, he knows everyone ship him and Toff but they are just good friends and he haven't vlog or upload a video in quite a lot, he was going to have his tour so he had the idea to make auditions for support artist he recorded the video and everything he was so happy he didn't do something like that in his channel and some of his fans were saying how bored he is how he should do more creative videos and how they just love his vlogs.

It was the day he was going to upload his video of the auditions he was so happy, that day later he started to read his comments and he just started crying and feeling worst because it was something different but they just commented how disgusting is that he just only talk about his tour that he should shut up so every night he cry he stopped eating because he read comments about how he is fat and how he go to the gym but he is still fucking fat.

Joe was the only one who knew what Jack was dealing with but he was at the moment too busy with his training for strictly that he forget what Jack is going through.

He hang out with Mikey and Toff a Lot and Mikey joked about Joff and Jack was getting annoyed because he did liked her but they are just friends the only one he likes is Joe and only him.

He always used to FaceTime Conor but he stopped, Conor grow worried everyone got worried. So Conor decides to call Joe.

Joe was training with Dianne it was the last part of the training when he heard his phone he pick up Conor's call.

"Joeeee..." "Yeah Conor? What's the matter bro?" " I don't know. Don't you feel like Jack is weird?" " omg Jack yeah..." "You know something right?" " you know I'm on strictly?" "Of course I know" "well okay I will tell everything. I know that Jack think what his comments says are important so he get depressed stopped eating and stuff like that, and I take care of him and he is dealing with hate again but I'm not supporting him because I don't see him I'm training or working on my videos or in interviews I'm super busy" "ohhh i feel you bro I'm not even in uk. But don't he have Toff aren't they dating?" "They aren't." "Ohhh... shit..." "Yeah bro I think I gotta go" "you gonna win bro Joanne for the win" "cheers chied" Joe hang out.

1. Dianne smile at Joe. "Ughh Dianne I want to tell you something" "tell me tell me" "Jack you know who he is" "yeah yeah" " well I like him, his brother was calling me because he stopped calling him and he don't even upload videos or tweet or text us back nothing and well he is depressed" " you should support him" "I do but I don't have time to see him all the time" "But don't he live close to you" "well yeah." "Then you should visit him and try to talk with him and confess to him" "okay okay I will do it Dianne" "that's it I'm so happy for you, Joseph gonna get himself a boyfriend" Joe just smile at her.

It was Friday night Dianne wanted to hang out with Joe so both decide to go to Jacks.

Jack was looking better but Joe can really see that he isn't that well something is bothering him and that something is someone Dianne but he don't quite understand why.

"Randyyyy Maynardddd!" "Dianneeeeee" she smile at him he try to smile but he fainted Joe grab him they call an ambulance on the hospital Joe decides to call Conor.

"Ello bro?" "Con... Jack fainted" "wait what the fuck" Conor was sad "Yeah now we are on the hospital, I think he stopped eating, today Dianne and I we decided to spent the day with him and well we bring food and drinks and I guess he needs that and then he fainted" "fuck but why Mikey or Toff didn't fucking take care of him" Conor was crying "Conor don't cry you will make me cry, I was the one who knew how he feel and didn't take care of him" "But Joe you did and you were busy and see you make time for him, both didn't even care I swear to God Joff Toff talk to him ever in his life" "Conor..." " No Joe she don't care at all and he isn't okay but he have you. You will be a good husband to him brother in law" "what?" "I know you like him he likes you date please" "ohhhh..."
"Yeah take care of him please"

Hours later Jack wake up he was confused because he didn't know where he was "where I am? Joe?" "Ohhh for fuck sakes Jack you are okay omg." "Yeah I think I fainted" "yes you did stop being depressed I'm right here, I'm sorry that I wasn't strictly have my time ugh" "it's okay I know you are here for me." "Ughh I just want you to be fine." "Aww this is so cute, Randyyyy marry him" "ehh... thank you Joe really thank you" " I love you" Joe kiss Jack on the lips. Jack was so red "Randyyyyy you are red" "what can I say I just love him, and he is the only one I love in the world, and he help me through my darkness times, I just love you Joe you are the best on my life, I just love you" Jack started crying Joe kiss him and hug him "Aww I love this cuties in love Randyyyyy my dance partner loves you" " I know I love him too" "that's a good video idea love partner vrs dance partner" "Ohhh Joseph always working hard" Jack just smile at him and hold Joe's hand.

At the end Jack realized that comments don't matter he have Joe and he have his friends and his tour he just need his friends and more important Joseph the love of his life.

Thanks @snkelly98 and @done_with_life4 ❤️❤️👌🏻