12

Edward and Harry end up spending the night with me and I find myself not being able to sleep, even in the comfort of their arms.

"Sweetheart, we know you haven't slept a wink, what's wrong" Edward asks me as he rolls over to check the time, it's 2am

I sigh,

"Just thinking, I don't mean to annoy you" I say quietly.

"You're not annoying us, I'm a bit worried if I'm honest" Edward tells me.

"I'm fine, just can't get Cody's eyes out of my head, my cheek hurts from when Rhys hit me and every time I close my eyes that creepy guy who fixed my hand shows up and he makes me scared for some reason" I admit.

"Come here baby, just put your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat" Edward says as he cuddles me close, he then starts singing and his voice is amazing and so soothing, he relaxes me and it doesn't take long before he's putting me under with his voice.

"He knows something's up Harry, the poor kid didn't sleep at all and he was restless the whole night" I hear Edward and Harry talking from the bathroom.

"I know, I know, I'll talk to Andy and see what he wants to do" Harry replies.

"Okay, I trust you Harry, I'm just worried, that's all" Edward says.

"I know babe, I'm sorry, I love you so much and I'm sorry this is happening" Harry tells Edward.

"Babe, none of this is your fault, please know that, I know this is hard for everyone but I'm here to support you, I love you" Edward says.

"I don't want to go into work today, I just feel like I need to be with him, just want to hold him all day" Harry says.

Harry's words go straight to my stomach and cause butterflies, I'm falling so hard for them both.

"Why don't you take the day off? Be with him, I think it's what you need" Edward tells Harry.

"I have so much to do, I need to solve this case" Harry says sighing.

"You need to de stress, I think the whole bureau would be grateful you're not there yelling at them" Edward says and I can hear the fond in his voice.

"Scott told you?" Harry says.

"And Andy as well as Chris, and Finn called me too" Edward says.

"Ughhh" Harry says.

"It's okay Haz, they can just tell it's effecting you a lot more" Edward says.

"I know I've been snapping at everyone, I know, but I love him and I can't let anything happen to him" Harry says.

"I know, I know, it's okay, I know" Edward comforts Harry.

Harry replies in a whisper and I don't hear the rest of the conversation.

Harry then walks out of the bathroom dressed for work and I sit up in bed.

"Hey my baby" Harry says smiling.

He walks over and sits next to me on the bed. He kisses me and I respond eagerly.

"Do you have to go to work?" I ask tiredly as we pull back.

"I'm sorry, Edward and I both do, I only have a half day though, I'll be back for lunch okay, I'll bring you something home and we can eat together, how does that sound?" Harry asks happily.

"Yeah, I would like that" I smile. "Just as long as it's not some green thing like Edward brings me, what even is kale" I say disgusted.

Harry emits a loud laugh.