*Thoughts*....

1 . You hurt yourself, not for attention, but to ease the pain you feel deep inside. You think that hurting ypurself physically will help the pain emotionally.

2. The weakest and the broken people are more likely to act the stronger person.

3. The one who gives heartfelt advices are the ones who needed them the most.

4. It's impossible to love someone, when you can't even love yourself in the first place. How can you give something you don't have.

5. You can't forgive others, if you can't forgive yourself. Same as love.

6. You can't cover up a scar. Physical or emotional scar. It is to remind you that you are not perfect. That you're a human that make mistakes. But you're given everyday a chance to be a better person and learn from all the things you did before.

7. "LOVE", "LETTING GO", "HEALING", "FORGIVENESS", these are words and will remain words that needs action. That needs courage to do so.

8. Being with someone is not an answer if you're feeling lonely. Some people are surrounded by their loved ones and still feel lonely. It's not about having someone, but instead it is having YOURSELF. Being happy and contented by your own is more than being with somebody else.

9. Love is seeing someone happy even if you're not the reason. Love is being happy to whatever makes him happy. Don't be selfish to drown them in sadness with you. That's not love at all.

10. A smile, most of the times it's a mask. It's a cover up from all the sadness. From all the pain one is feeling. A smile can deceive you. Take time to know someone deeper. Because not everyone is as okay as they seem to be.

11. Everyone  is messed up in their own way. You don't have any right to judge someone. You don't know what's going on with their life. They don't need someone that will tell them what to do. Instead, most of the times, they want someone who'll listen. Someone they can be comfortable with. Staying with them through whatever comforts them beyond words can do.