how you break up

Tony Stark:
"i guarantee you don't actually love me Stark!"You yelled. The past few months you, a prostitute, and Tony, your client, had been having sex and some nights just cuddling. Tony stepped back."What if I do!? God you have been the only thing that reminded me I was alive without hurting me in the process."He says tearing up. You've seen it all too many times before. You didn't want him falling for you."Then I guess I have to hurt you now too..."You say and take your leave.

Bruce Banner:
"go ahead! Say it! Say exactly what Tony did when he broke my heart!"You yelled at Bruce. He was sobbing."I don't know what to say then! That I- I'm sorry?! I fucked up bad! I know!"He responded. You rolled your eyes."The part that hurts most is you did it and you hadn't seen a drop of alcohol... I'm just- I'm gonna go..."You say. Bruce begged you to stay as you walked out the door.

Thor Odinson
Thor looks at you with immensely teary eyes."But... Why, why is this springing up now?"He asks the mortal in front of him. You look down."Listen... When I die we both know it'll be before you... And I don't want you to grieve me... I'm no one to be grieved over. Especially when there's going to be a kingdom for you to look after... I promise you.. you'd rather hurt now than later."You say and left his room in the castle.

Steve Rogers:
You gaze at Steve feeling everything inside of you flush out as the pressure in your sinuses rose."You're actually doing it...? Fine then... If that's how you want it to be! If you're going to refuse to sign the accords... Then I guess that's it for us."You say and go back to your room in the tower.

Natasha Romanoff:
She had to do it, you were told. You understood that you had to go on a break until the government stopped chasing her and the others so you lay in bed making room for her every night and on a few very special ones she was there.

Clint Barton:
You ignored him as you packed your stuff as well as the kid's."First you retire, than robots come and you have to go. Then something wlse comes up and you're out of retirement. You wonder why I'm leaving with the kids to go to my moms!"You exclaim ignoring his pleas for you to rethink this decision."Yhe kids need their father!"He blurted at you suddenly and you turn to him looking livid."And all they got was Hawkeye."You retort and slam the suit cases shut and zip them up.

T'Challa:
You look down and nod."I understand M'Baku... Keep me updated on his condition...."You say as you go back to Wakanda to serve this new king.

Peter Parker:
You stared as Peter had taken off his Spiderman mask. He looks at you with saddened brown puppy eyes."Listen! Y/n!  I can explain!"He says going up close to you only to get pushed back."Explain what! All the lies you told me! 'You're important to me' but don't forget 'I'm busy studying even though i have a photographic memory?!'"You yell."There is no explanation for what you've said anf done Peter! We're through!"

Stephen Strange:
"I'm not some charity case Y/n! I don't need help!"He yelled in your face after you tried helping him with something. You look up at him anf glare."Then I guess that I'm not your lover. Because last I checked i was supposed to help you!"You shoot back just as loud.

Scott Lang:
I got nothing :/

Loki Laufeyson:
You felt the bed dip. You sigh softly and turn shocked to see Loki, who was supposed to have died years ago. Loki shot you a sweet smile."How's my darling and our baby?"He asks as if he had never left you to grieve. Your mouth opens and closes as you began to tear up."How... How lon-" "All this time... I've been hiding and disguised as my father."Loki explains and you get up, a wave of emotions crashing through you."So you decide to show up after I've miscarried? Because you constantly put me through the stress of losing you just after I've got you again!"You say and before Loki could muster words through his choked sobs you left him to think.