Prepare for War

~12/14/13~

"Who is with who?"

"Why should we believe you?"

"Ryder what are you doing?"

All these questions were thrown around the room. Ryder had stiffened in his seat and held the arm rests with white knuckles.

He relaxed a little and Reagan ran over to him. "What did you see?"

"They are coming. They want revenge for James." He replied in a cold sweat.

"Samuel," Reagan whispered. "What should we do?"

"Calm down and go back to the cabin I'll handle this." He kissed her forehead before he went up front to address the group.

Reagan walked out a Ryder followed her. She made it to the arena before he grabbed her arm. He turned her around.

"What is going on? Why did you just walk out like that? Aren't you the Vampwolf princess?" His accent makes the words crisp and sting a little.

"Sammy told me he would take care of it." She muttered almost to herself.

"What they need right now are two powerful leaders. You and him are the only ones we've got."

"You're right," Reagan admitted. "I don't know what to say to them."

"Reassure them," Ryder stated. "Let them know nothing bad will happen while you're around."

"Okay you're right, but you could help to. I-"

"No Reagan," Ryder stated with a stiff jaw. "This is the job for the Vampwolf prince and princess."

"Fine," she trudged back to the main area almost freezing to death.

She closed the door with chattering teeth but she soon warmed when she saw Chance and Sammy almost nose to nose in the talent show stage. She ran onto stage and pushed them apart.

"What the hell is going on here?" Reagan yelled at Chance.

"This Nimrod is trying to tell us what to do."

"He is the Vampwolf prince. You know that, right?"

"Well, why should we trust him?"

She smacked him across the face. "Because to if the camp's Seers saw the fight, asshole!"

He smacked her back across the face only he hit her as hard as he could and she fell into the stage. "You're going to need your strength bitch," he snarled.

Suddenly it all clicked. "You bastard!!!!!!" Reagan tackled him. She started punching him aiming for his awfully familiar face. Sammy ripped her away from him and restrained her with his arms locked around her ribs.

"What.The.Hell?" Sammy grunted trying to fight her to his body.

"He's with James. He escorted me to Kylie's assassination, led me to my attempted death, and fed me in jail." Reagan kicked abd scratched at Sammy's arms.

He lost grip of her and she tried to punch Chance. He simply grabbed her fist and used his to hit her in the stomach. Reagan gasped for air and stumbled back by Sammy. He knocked out Chance and then held his girl close.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Reagan, tell me what's wrong," Sammy whispered as he cuddled next to her on the couch.

"I've known him since I was born. He is evil."

"When he called you a bitch earlier," Sammy began and Reagan cringed. "You acted strange and you can say it was because of his resemblance but I think it's more than that. You just cringed when I said it now."