Chapter 5

AJ's P.O.V.

~Two Days Later~

Right now we are all at the dining table because Julia said we all need to talk about things. I agree with her completely.

I'm glad we have Julia because for one she's athletic which means she has great strength, two she can be strict enough that everyone will listen to her without argument, including Diane, and third she is one of my best friends.

"Ok everyone I need you guys to listen" I say calmly but no one seems to be listening except Jules and Diane.

"EVERYONE LISTEN!" Diane shouted at them and they stopped talking and looked at me.

"Ok Julia has to say something that I've been wanting to address as well." I say then I sit down in my seat then Jules rose from her seat .

"Okay, it has come to Aj and I's attention that we are eventually are going to have to go out there to find more food. We also have to see if there's anyone else out there that might need help." she says to everyone. Everyone looked terrified about that idea except Julia , Diane, and I.

"What if something happens to us? We have nothing to defend ourselves?" Sierra questioned.

"Well while you guys where off playing around I was exploring this building that we are in. I found amo and guns in the basement, plus one green and one red jeep so we can drive instead of walk." Julia explained to the group.

"Yeah....SO IT'S GO TIME! Come on people let's get geared up and head out." I say and everyone gets up and heads off to get ready, including Diane and I. But on my way, I was stopped and I turn around to see Johnny with a pale face

"Aj?" He says to me in a shaky voice

"Yeah?" I ask him

"Um...I think I should stay here and keep a eye on this place." he says to me quickly, but thankfully I caught his words.

"Ok but you still need to gear up" I tell him then I continued down to my room where my beautiful girlfriend was waiting for me.

"Hey babe, why were you still out there?" Diane asked me

"I was talking to..." I was cut off

"Not Sierra, right?" she questions with jealousy evident in her voice

"No but I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk to her" I say grabbing my gun I found a couple days ago from underneath the bed.

"Well you can talk to her. Just make sure she doesn't touch you at all because you are mine, which means that body is mine. Just like mine is yours." She tells me, using as matter of a fact tone, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Ok you got it gorgeous. Now let's head to the jeep Julia driving us. By us I mean you, Sierra, and me. The boys are in the other jeep along with Lauren." I say to her and grab her hand and we started walk down to the basement.

"Why we splitting the boys from the girls?" Diane asked me as we almost got down to the basement

"Because Carter is driving the other jeep and none of us trust him to drive us except the other two boys and Lauren" I say to her as we got in to the green jeep

"Fair enough but why are you so mean to your brother?" she asks me

"Because he's annoying and also siblings fight. But I still love him at least." I tell her as Julia and Sierra get in the car.

"Well frankly Carter is still a jerk in my mind." Julia says to us

"Why?" Sierra asks as Julia started the car

"Because I dated him and he wasn't that great of a guy then. Thankfully, he is getting to be a better guy that I can give props to now." she answered Sierra, I could see in Sierra eyes...i think jealousy

"Anyways people we need to be paying attention to the road now." I tell them as we left our place we now call home

....

We decided the best place to head would be the hospital for supplies to keep us from getting infections and stuff.

We pulled in front of the hospital entrance and Julia cut the engine as we stepped out of the car

"Lets head in. AJ is with me and Diane you are with Sierra. " Julia said stepping out of the car and I look from Diane to Sierra. Their faces showed how much they didn't want to be partnered up.

"Um...i think I should be with Diane for this Julia." I say to her

"Nope your going with me and that's final." she says to me with a look that I know I have to obey. One she's my best friend and two you never argue with Julia  when she has that look.

"Ok then let's go in and split into our groups that Julia just gave us. Everyone meet back at the jeep when your done searching" I say and tossing one of the walkie-talkies that Julia found to them.

We all head inside and split up.

"Why did you do that? You know they aren't going to get along." I say to Julia as we roamed the first floor, since Diane decided her and Sierra would roam the second floor and the boys decided to search the 3rd and 4th floor.

"Because it will get them to work together and hopefully they will start getting along." she says shining the flashlight at me.

We have flashlights because it was dark in the hospital.

"Urrg.." Julia and I heard a sound come from behind us.

We turn around to see...

-------------------------------------------------------
🤓Thanks for reading

Who is behind Julia and Aj?

Is it a person or something else?

If it's a person, who could it be?

Find out in the next chapter.....