Chapter Fourteen Master Clans Tournament Arc Act 3

Okay this chapter took a lot longer then expected, but it's worth it.
Sorry if it's to long!!!

Enjoy.

Mikasa POV

As Annie-san instructed me to, I shrouded my heart with a false face; since I was still very much a child, I could not stop my spirits from falling as I approached the site of the party.

Though Mother is right beside me, I would give everything to have my boyfriend with me now.

His uncaring attitude towards the world would have ease my rumbling feelings.

After all, if I know my boyfriend, he would probably say that this party is nothing more than a gathering of overly stiff people, flaunting their influence and wealth at each other while trying to drink each other under the table with wine and champagne.

Just the thought of that made me giggle.

"You seem to be in good spirit, Master." I looked at Sasha-san. Unlike me who is wearing a formal, cocktail dress, Sasha-san is wearing a pantsuit that is also the formal uniform of Ackerman Guardians.

Her outfit is identical to Annie-san's.

Sasha-san sat beside me, considering that she is my Guardian, while Annie-san sat beside Mother for the same reason.

Levi went off talking with his new friends, I'm not sure who they are but a small girl with orange hair keeps looking at me.

Looking at Mother, who was speaking with Annie-san, I address my Guardian. "I am just imagining what Eren-kun would say if he is with me right now."

The smile on Sasha-san's face faltered at the mention of my boyfriend.

Sasha-san and Eren-kun do not dislike each other, but Sasha-san is scared of him.

Eren-kun could careless about her; he is neutral to her like he is to the majority of people that we are acquainted to, which gives me mix-feelings.

I could remember their first meeting.

It was a nightmare.

When Sarah-san was assigned to me, I decided to introduce her to Eren-kun. We were still best friends at that time and I want Sasha-san to meet the person who I spend most of my time with outside my immediate family.

I brought her to Eren-kun's house and when I knocked on the door, and Eren-kun answered, Sasha-san pushed me aside and tried to attack my Eren-kun.

At that time, Sasha-san made two mistakes.

One, she pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground. Eren-kun is quite protective of me and he perceived that as an attack to my person.

Before Sasha-san was assigned to me as my Guardian, the last person who attacked me ended up having a crack skull and punctured kidney courtesy Eren-kun.

Second, Sasha-san attacked Eren-kun. Funny trivia about Eren-kun, any threat that he perceives, he deals with it violently and immediately. I don't care what training Sasha-san underwent in the main house, her chances against him is so below zero, it is not funny anymore.

Long story short, it took Eren-kun three seconds to incapacitate Sasha-san. He could have done it in under a second, but because Sasha-san pushed me, Eren-kun took his time dealing with her.

And it showed through the list of injuries that Sasha-san received from Eren-kun.

In three seconds, Sasha-san sustained a shattered ankle, a broken knee, a bruise liver, eight broken ribs, a broken wrist, a dislocated shoulder and elbow, a broken jaw, a broken nose, and a broken orbital bone, this and a concussion.