ch.2

Hey guys, here's chapter 2!!~enjoy💙~

⚠warning! this chapter Might have language some abuse 

you have been warn....⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪¤☆¤▪~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later......

{Nov. Prov}

With Sonic defeated, Eggman's army quickly took over. Within month's, all but a few isolated areas in the world were under their control.  

Despite the overwhelming odds, a rag-tag resistance formed banding together to continue the fight.

And now, a new face prepares to join the struggle.

~~~~~~

In the middle of nowhere outside of the Mobius city, a green crocodile with black and gold gloves with black speakers on his head and black and white sneakers walk  in the opening of a hideout where all the resistances hangout and make plans to stop eggman invasion to take over the world.

The crocodile that just walk with the hide was not looking so happy at the time as his neck chain that was gold swinging right to left as he place his hand on his forehead and sigh as the doors behind him close automatic as he walk in.

"Man!, Eggman's army is unstoppable!" he said as he continue to walk to the center of the room where the others were. 

"Without sonic, the people are losing hope and giving into despair." the green croc said as he cross his arms and look at the others and they also cross the arms as some sigh a bit.

A white hedgehog that goes by the name sliver look up and started to speak as bold as he can which he could.

"Despair is a luxury we don't have." he sated it out as he wave have his hand free.

" I still dream that sonic is here with us." said a pink hedgehog as she look at the floor sad know that her best friend/person that grow to love. she place and hand on her heart as she look at the others.

'Do you that he might be--" she stared to ask but got cut off by silver before she could finish that question.

"I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist. Sonic is gone, Amy. And tails is....well tails has just lost it." silver said the others hold they head down as they know that tails is still hurt to the fact that his best friend was...dead. Amy hold her head down as she close her eyes to keep an tear in. Amy may love sonic, but she see's him as a brother now to the fact that he use to date shadow back in the past...but lets not talk about that now.

"If we're are going to win, we have to do it without them." silver said firmly as the other pick they heads and look at each other. A purple chameleon step up as he nods his head and turn his attention to the others as the look up to him.  

"silver is right. We've been hoping for a miracle these past six mounts, but I'm afraid we have to make our own miracle." the chameleon said as a young bee that was flying above him cross his arm as he nods at his statement. 

The white hedgehog close his eye and nods as he walk up to a table and look at everyone. "Eggman's army has everyone terrified. It we want the people to rally. we have to show them that strength doesn't just come from numbers." silver said as he bold his fist up as everyone nods.