100

Akari's body floats in a white room, it is peaceful and warm.  Then suddenly she is plunged into darkness then brought back into the light.  When she opens her eyes again, a bright light shines down on to her and she cries. 

It's the sound of a baby girl crying.  The midwife quickly brings Akari away to clean her up, before wrapping her in a clean blanket and handing her to her mother. 

Emi holds the quiet baby girl in her arms and smiles down at her.  The young baby girl did not give her any troubles at all. It was an easy birth and a healthy baby girl. 

"Your name is Akari.  Akari Ayami. I'm your mother Emi and I'll love you, care for you and protect you forever."  Emi said as she kissed Akari's head.

Akari snuggles into Emi's embrace and falls asleep.  Akari's soul has been filled with 99 lifetime's worth of  knowledge and skills. She knows she will just have to wait until she meets her love rival and her love that her life would start becoming hard. 

For now, she'll sleep and let her parents love her.  She'll get five years of peace before she meets her love.  10 years before she meets her love rival. Another 10 years of pain before her death. And zero chances to reincarnate.

--------

5 years old. 

Akari wakes up in her white princess bedroom.  Everything from ceiling to the floor was white.  Everything was neat and tidy, with everything in its place.  With one look, Akari would know if someone touched her belongings and did not put it back correctly.

Her maids knew that Akari was particular.  Everything had its place and any form of dirt or dust would cause her to be displeased.  Not only was Akrai particular, she was also very smart. Her intelligence was far beyond Duke Jona Ayami and Duchess Emi Ayami could wish for. 

By 2 Akari was "reading" books and speaking fluently.  By 3 years old, she had a teacher to tutor her. And by 4 years old, she started receiving fighting lessons from a master swordsman. 

On her 5th birthday celebration, Akari stood in front of the mirror with not a look of happiness.  But with dread. She would be meeting her love. Her heart. Her rib. Young Master Rin Noboru. The heir to the Dukedom of Otha and Noboru Enterprise, the largest trading company. 

The Noboru Clan stood tall at the richest and most noble clan, just under the royal family.  They were considered, a first class clan, while the Dukedom of Shu, Akari's current title, was considered second, with their mining caves and jewelry stores.

After staring at herself in the mirror to ensure her hair laid perfectly curled and her white dress was clean, wrinkle and dust free.  Akari walked to the window and stared outside her window.

About 100 noble families and royal families attended her 5th birthday.  On the land of Hiryir, a child's 5th birthday signifies a major milestone to one's life.  On the 5th birthday, every child gets tested for the ability, called Circle of Fate. That ability determines one's fate for the rest of their life. 

When touching the silver crystal, it would light up seven colors and within those colors, their rank will shine as well.  Rankings within those colors consisted between one to three rays. One ray meant they were novices in their ability. Two rays represented fair knowledge.  Three rays represented elite knowledge in their ability.

The seven colors were the colors of the rainbow:

Red- Laborer

Orange- Trade

Yellow- Scholar

Green- Healer

Blue- Leader

Indigo- Fighter

Violet- Mage

Every person had only two abilities.  And with cultivation, they are able to move up in ranking.

However today, Akari knew she would be the first person to have three abilities.  Trade, Scholar and Fighter. With her abilities, she would be able to take over Shu Mining and Ayami Jewelries.  All three of those abilities would be novice, however she would be able to raise those abilities to fair by 10 years old and elite by 20 years old. 

In her past life, she was unable to achieve her parent's dream of taking over the business due to her death.  In this lifetime, she would make sure she take over the business and let her parents not live a life of sorrow. 

"Young Lady Akari,"  Maid Lena said as she knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

Lena opens the door and looks at the solemn young girl.  Their Young Lady Akari was too serious, too solemn, too unfeeling.  The did not play like the other children. Instead, she prefered to read, study and fight.  Which young lady didn't like to pay with dolls, dress up, and be messy?

Lena sighed heavily again as she knew, her Young Lady was not one of those girls.  Lena looked on the bright side and thought that the Young Miss at least didn't cause any trouble for them. 

"It's time."  Lena said.