아홉 - Dating

"DAD!" I shouted at him as I entered the car, embarrassed no end.

"Don't tell me you don't like him, how can you not- he's handsome!" My mum commented, smiling.

My dad frowned slightly but mum kissed his cheek, putting a smile back on his face.

"You know you want to darling-" My mum said with a smile.

I scoffed and turned to look out the window as we drove home.

We got home and, as mum ate lunch I helped dad with his work stuff, not speaking to either of them cause they were being annoying.

"You're eyes darling-" My mum said after she came back from the gym.

"Fuck-" I said quietly and my dad stifled a laugh as my mum hit the back of my head for swearing.

"We can't go out tonight sorry darling-" My dad's eye's too we're red but he had lots of work to do for tomorrow, it was almost 6 anyway.

"Can I just get the drinks then?" I asked, my dad nodded.

I went to our fridge, getting out two packs of blood which were stored away from mum's food so as to not 'contaminate' or something, I never really knew why.

I got out two cups and poured the packs into them, handing one to my dad and drinking another.

We tried not to do this, the cup blood 'dinner', because it wasn't great for our longevity and other shit.

"Go get changed, Chan will be here before you know it-" Mum said after 10 minutes, the time was 5:45.

I moaned but went to my room before they had to tell me again.

I had a shower and changed into nice clothes, which was different from usually because I usually wore oversized hoodies and baggy jeans, I was that casual bitch. Apart from for school, I put a tiny bit of effort in.

I wore a white lace blouse, a blue knee length skirt and navy loafers. I straightened my hair and grabbed my coat, a navy one, to go with my outfit because it was cold nowadays.

Knock knock.

"Chan's here-" I said quietly, and I heard my parents voices outside, and his too.

I left my room after finishing my makeup and saw Chan.

He looked...

One word.

Hot.

He wore a black shirt, which he unbuttoned slightly and showed his collarbone. He also wore black trousers and he had left his hair natural, so it was slightly wavy.

He stared at me and instantly smiled.

"Hello Annie- you look very pretty." He said, speaking properly in front of my parents who were smiling at him.

"Be back before midnight." My mum called as we left the apartment.

"As if I'd stay that long with Chan." I said, chuckling but Chan pouted.

"Don't be mean! BYE DARLING!" Mum shouted, both her and dad waving to me before we got in the lift.

"So, how was your afternoon?" I asked him as we were silent in the lift.

"Better now."

"Chan- you're so cringey." I smiled subconsciously as he held my hand.

"Have you seen the boys?" I asked, he nodded.

"I explained everything to them earlier, at the moment, because they don't understand, they don't really like y-"

The lift opened at the bottom of my apartment.