Chapter 4

Hayleigh's POV

I was to beaten up to even move. My body was too week, I could feel the blood rushing out of my nose, I could see the bruises forming on my legs. And worst of all the taste of salt from my tears dripping into my mouth. I didn't stay strong, but I couldn't.

I lay there watching them snigger and walk away, Nash turned his head back at me, that couldn't of been sympathy in my eyes. They were gone.

***

About an hour later a figure came up to me and said something. Black.

Nash's POV

Our family was over at Hayleigh's for dinner. Her mum was getting worried. Maybe we took it a bit too far.

"Did you see her after school?" Jen (Hayleigh's mum) asked me.

"No, sorry." I told her, I was getting worried to know, what if she had been kidnapped? what if she has been raped?

"I'm just going to call Lily, she should know."

Jen's POV

*ON THE PHONE*

Me: Hi Lily, how are you?

Lily: I'm good, you?

Me: well actually I was just wondering if Hayleigh was with you?

Lily: No I haven't seen her since this morning. She said she was walking home.

Me: Ok. please tell me as soon as you hear from her.

Lily: and tell me when you hear from her, but don't worry Jen I'm sure she will be fine.

*PHONE CALL ENDS*

Oh Hayleigh where are you?!

Nash's POV

It's been 6 hours since I last saw Hayleigh, I felt so guilty and I-

I was interrupted by a call from Carter.

*ON THE CALL*

Carter: Dude, did you hear about Hayleigh?

Me: What

Carter Hayleigh's in the hospital

Me: WHAT!

Carter: some new guy on my road called the ambulance

Me: which hospital?

Carter: St Thomas

*I HANG UP*

"Jen! she's at St. Thomas hospital!" I yell before leaving slamming the door behind me.

I get in my car and rush to the hospital.

What have we done!