~8~

Jin was panicking. They had to go on stage in 5 minutes.
...4 minutes.
...3...
...2...
...1...
.....0.

"Good luck guys!" Jin didn't see who said it, but the next thing he knew, he was on the stage, surrounded by the other 6 members. Suddenly, IDOL started to play. They were in their positions, and they started to dance.

Jin was scared. He didn't sleep last night at all. He simply couldn't. Jin was emotionally exhausted as well as physically. All the hate... all the pressure. He knows that the majority of ARMY love him, but he didn't feel good enough.

He was dancing, he was trying as hard as he could. Jin started to breathe heavily... he wasn't usually like this. He could dance and not get too tired, but he had sleepless nights for weeks and this was getting too much.

Jin felt his legs get weak. They were wobbling, he was feeling nauseous. This was only the first song. How could he survive more?

His legs went really weak, too weak to stand.

Thud.

Jin collapsed to the floor. Everything went silent. Yoongi and Namjoon ran over to him, followed by the others. "Jin hyung!!" "jin! Answer me! Can you hear me?" "Jin hyung!! Are you ok?" "Jin!!" He heard all those voices. He passed out. Everything faded black.

The others had rushed him off the stage. A few minutes later, Taehyung went back to the stage. "I'm sorry everyone, our Hyung over worked himself. He passed out. Please don't worry, and we apologise about this." Taehyung said goodbye and ran off stage to find Jin.

He was still unconscious. "He's been working to hard. He's exhausted.." Taehyung sighed. "Why didn't he tell us...?" Yoongi said, tearing up a little. "If he's emotionally and physically exhausted, why didn't he say?!" Tears ran down Yoongi's cheeks.

-
Everything was black. But, there was something in the distance. It was a white dot. Jin ran to it, but it kept getting further and further away. He heard a laugh. "You get no where in life. You will never reach your goals~" the voice said. Behind him, stood Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. "Guys!" Jin said, happily. "I'm so glad you are here... I'm so scared!" Jin sighed. "Leave." Namjoon said. "What?" Jin was confused. "Leave bangtan." Taehyung snarled. "B-but why?" Jin started to cry. "Nobody likes you. You are a disappointment. You can't dance or you can't sing." Yoongi snapped. "but... I thought you guys loved me.." Jin sobbed harder. "HA HA HA HA" they all laughed. Why are they laughing? What did he do wrong? "No! Stop it!" Jin yelled. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN THE VISUAL? THAT ROLE SHOULD BE MINE!" Taehyung yelled. "JUST LEAVE BTS YOU FREAK!" Jimin shouted. Jin was confused

Why are they treating him like this? And why is everything black?

What's going on..?