╰☆☆ 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 ☆☆╮

Word Count: 899
Prompt: The insight of a highschool
relationship
Warning(s)?: Fluffy shit, written sleep deprived
Pairing: DMx???

The weather was damp and gloomy, leaving the kids around the playground to sit around, some idly swinging on the swing-set, feet dragging against the damp, wet sand. A lonely child kicked a ball around silently. The soft voices of the two little girls playing patty-cake near a tree. The bell rang and the kids ran off to get back inside, soft rain started to pat against concrete, soon after, the bell rang for the highschool.

The lunchroom on the inside of the elementary smelled of cinnamon, but none of the food consisted of such the smell. It was saddening in the lunchroom as well, but audibly more chatter between the kids. However, the could see as some of the high-schoolers walked passed and ran over to the windows, calling to older siblings as the teachers carefully pulled them back. None of the small voices were heard, the glass blocking their voices from getting through. One did, though, blond hair brushing to the side from the wind, the small female smiling at him.

The blond boy was walking with his buddies, one bumping into his shoulder, getting him onto the ugly coloured bus, "She'll be fine," was all the man said, snapping him out of his trail of thoughts, leaving him to raise his shoulder and drop it back down to his side again. He put in earbuds, sighing softly to himself, looking out the window to a field of grass as they passed it, the man beside him on the seat hooking an arm around his waist, pulling him into his side. This time, the blond leaned into his embrace.

Soon enough the man had fallen asleep on the bus, head leaning on his best friends, or boyfriends, if you wanted to get literal, shoulder. The darker haired man beside him smiled a little, holding him close as his friends teased him about the affection he was showing, but in a polite, teasing way. This was everyday, and he still loved it, even if his friends annoyed him all the more.

The bus halted to a stop, a cloud of dust forming around the back wheels. The blond stood up, grabbing his backpack before grabbing the note from his boyfriend. The two headed to the front, handing the note to the driver before rushing off. Their hands woven together, walking down the path to his house. Fiddling with his pocket before pilling out his house key, he smiled at his boyfriend before unlocking the door, letting him in first.

The blond fell onto the couch as his boyfriend headed to the kitchen, grabbing some food to eat as an after school snack. He returned, sitting beside the other, leaning against his side, eyes closing. The blond looked over at him, but didn't say anything against it. Laying across the couch, he instead let the man hug him from behind, hugging his waist, kissing the center of the back of his neck.

Around later in the say, they were making some food, the high-schoolers mom out at work, leaving him to hardly see her but they had a close relationship. He was making tea, looking out the window, listening to the soft noises around him before he was hugged from behind again, the taller tucking his face into his boyfriends neck again, breathing out with a soft sigh, smiling. He loved nights like this, even when he pulled away to continue making food.

Sometimes the shorter got insecure easily, and his boyfriend would happily assure him, drawing circles on his hips in a loving way, making the other purr in content. That's why his nickname was 'kitten', and not even in a sexual way either, which happied the blond further.

The morning sun fell through the window with a bright shine, relaxing over the twos bodies as Danny laid between his lovers legs, messing around on his phone. The man behind him played with his dirty blond hair, leaving the shorter to purr in enjoyment, eyes closing for a second. Rolling out of the bed, the man stretched for a second, looking around the neat room, opening the blinds some more, he looked around and back to his boyfriend, smiling.

The room had a few plants strewn about, the big leaves covering come of the things on the shelf. A small music box and lamp rested on his bed side. The ledge in front of his window had a couple fluffy blankets and pillows. A clock hung to the side with a small dream catcher. Tan blankets covered his bed with some same coloured sheets.

Danny stood in front of the mirror changing his shirt to a black white one, closing his eyes as his boyfriends hands rested on his hips, drawing him closer. The blond spun around, hands resting on his chest, gently grabbing the shirt on top of it, The two swayed for awhile, standing there silently, head tucked into his boyfriends neck, softly humming against it.

Danny leaned back, smiling at his lover, gently cupping his cheeks, kissing his button nose, tangling his fingers in his hair and smiling as his boyfriend hugged him, close, chests pressed together, "I love you, Danny." The man whispered, smiling.

"I love you too, Dylan."