3 || By your side I grow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

Yesterday everything was amazing with Myungjun and Sanha, they cheered up your day a lot and while watching movies you stopped worrying about your mom's arrival. You got the chance with talk with Myungjun, he was really comprehensive and caring towards you, and it's something you really appreciate. Sanha was trying to make you think positive all the time and he was such a great supporter in every single way, it feels so good that they came because they wanted and not because of your bother.

This morning your mother arrived and she's been so annoying until now, you can hear her in every corner saying how amazing she is and how talented JinJin is doing in his Idol days. You are frustrated since she hasn't even say anything good about you at all, which sucks because you really want to make her proud.

-I'm going now mom – You say while taking your bag, then you placed it on your shoulder.

-Alright, if you see your brother say hi from my part and please Y/N don't mess your training today, and remember that you need to lose more weigh because you look worse than before – You mother said disgusted.

-Y-Yes mother – You shuttered as you tried to fake that you cared.

Right after that you went out of your house, you walked towards your car and placed your things inside and just like that you went to Fantagio. At this point you don't know if you are doing the right thing by continuing as a trainee, because after all you don't want to be a perfect copy of your brother... you just want to be you. But for your mother you are not enough.

*AT FANTAGIO*

You were walking inside the practice room where you always are with Mackenzie, immediately you saw her with Moonbin. They were looking so cute, honestly, she was reloading her head on his lap while they were laughing and talking sweetly. Seriously in love and literally couple goals. So without interrupting them you started to leave your stuffs aside of the table with the computer and the speakers, then you started to stretch out while looking at yourself into the mirror. "Useless" – You thought of yourself, which is what your mother is used to tell you every day.

-Baby, I'll see you later – Mackenzie said before he kissed Moonbin.

-Okay, work hard babe – Moonbin said with a smile as he kissed her cheek. –Bye Y/N – he shouted while waving.

-Bye, Moonbin – You said while stretching out, then he got out of the practice room. Mackenzie got towards you happily just like if cupid has thrown an arrow on her, she was so happy that in time you wished to be that happy someday.

-Whoa! I'm the luckiest – Mackenzie said while reloading her hand on your shoulder.

-Sure you are, Mack – You said as you tried to smile but honestly you couldn't.