Double Date

Jace is in the bedroom getting ready for the date while, Clary is in Isabelle's room getting ready. "Okay so I say red dress with red high heels" Isabelle says. Isabelle hands Clary a short red dress with red high heels. Clary changes into the dress and heels then has a seat on a chair in the room. Isabelle stands behind Clary and does her hair.
      "Thanks for helping me get ready for tonight Izzy" Clary says. Isabelle finishes putting Clary's hair in a bun then, comes to the front of Clary and does her makeup. "Anything you need I'm here for you Clary" Isabelle says, with a smile on her face. Jace knocks on Isabelle's door and yells, "Clary we have to go are you ready"? Isabelle yells back "give us a second" then softly says "and done".
        Clary gets up and exits the room. Jace holds Clary's hand and they walk to Hunter's Moon. They get there and Alec and Magnus are outside waiting for them. The four of them go inside and sit at a booth. Magnus and Alec on one side Clary and Jace on the other.
        They order their food then begin to chat. "So I was told you're having a baby that must be exciting" Magnus says. Jace wraps his arm around Clary's neck and says, "yes we are and we're very excited to be making a family". "I wish you two the best of luck" Magnus replies. The waitress brings them their food.                     
       They eat and continue to talk. When the date ends they pay for their food. Then Clary and Jace leave and go back to the institute.Magnus kisses Alec on the lips. then they leave  and go to Magnus's apartment for the rest of the night.