Fallen

*You are currently wearing a red plaid skirt, that comes up to about mid-thigh, Two white cotton ankle socks with pink bows on the sides, pink and white striped panties, a matching lacy bra, a black tank top, a yellow raincoat, and a red ribbon tying your hair back in a low ponytail.*

I screamed as I went down, and I turned face down, which I soon realized was a very large mistake. I saw a patch of yellow daisies, that my head went into. Long story short, My upperbody was in the ground, but my butt and legs were not. My face went red as I realized that my white and pink striped cotton panties were probably exposed for the world to see, along with my white ankle socks.

"Hmmm, what's this?", I heard a masculine voice say. A squeak escaped my lips. "Hello down there.", he said in a gentle voice. "I'll help you out." I felt myself relax a little, I was afraid that someone else would try to violate me just like those scary men did.I felt two cold hands grab my ankles, lifting me up out of the ground. He set me down gently on the ground, and so I turned around to see my rescuer. To my surprise, he was a little yellow daisy, with a cute white face in the center of his bright yellow petals. I blushed as I brushed my skirt down, desperately trying to regain my modesty. "Howdy, I'm flowey! Flowey the flower! You certainly are... older ... than most of the people who fall down here. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your shoes?" 

I found sweating. "Ummm, to be honest, I don't really want to talk about it.", I replied sheepishly, shuffling my feet. "That's fine, although, I did want to teach you something about the undergroud."

"The underground?", I said.

Flowey then went on the explain to me all about friendship pellets, and foolishly I touched them. All of them. My soul was quaking in my chest, and I dropped to my knees. That's when Toriel showed up. She saved me from flowey and showed me through the ruins. She gave me butterscotch pie, and read to me from her books of snails, and I loved it. But somewhere deep inside me, I desperately wanted to leave. Toriel made it clear that she didn't want me to go, but in the end gave in, but not before showing me how to defend myself in the underground. And so opened the great door, and walked out into a snowy land.