Coulrophobia

It's Angia birthday and the team decided to throw her a party. Apple Sweet is in the kitchen preparing the food, Galaxy and Crystal Heart went out to buy Angia gift, Rain and Light started to set up the decorations, tables, and everything. Rye looked out of the window and saw Angel, Adrian, and Angie flying down. He shouted that their here. Everyone nodded and prepare themselves. Rye opened the doors and greeted them.

"Welcome! Happy birthday Angia! How old are you turning?"

"I'm turning 10!" Cheerfully said Angia. Rye chuckled and took them outside. Angia was happy and run around.
Other people came in and celebrated Angia's 10 birthday party. Electric wasn't a cheerful and active kid. He's sitting down and reading a book about history.

"Electric should stop reading and play with the other kids," suggested Midnight.

"I know, but he will just denied or ignore you and keep reading," told Rain.

"Let me give a try and see what happens," smiled Midnight. Midnight walks up to Electric and sat down.

"Is that the Hikarian History?"

"Yeah, you read it?"

"Of course I read it. It's very interesting," smiled Midnight.

"What's your favorite Era?"

"I don't really know. I'll go with the Heroes of Realms Era," answered Midnight.

"That's cool. My favorite Era is the Sky Era. The beginning," replied Electric.

"It's not really the beginning. Remember there's the Goddesses Era were they created the world. Then the goddess Kari era," corrected Midnight. Electric was shocked and amazed at the same time. No one has corrected him in his life. Electric looked behind Midnight and saw a clown.

"Looks!" Pointed Electric. Midnight turns around and her world stopped. She always hated clowns and didn't dare get close to one. She started to shake uncontrollably. The clown laugh and made balloon animals to kids and adults. She saw the clown getting close to her. Midnight got up and hide behind Rain.

"What's wrong Midnight? Your shaking uncontrollably," whispered Rain.

"I'm sorry, Rain. It's that i have Coulrophobia. Fear of clowns," whisper back Midnight.

"I always hated clown when I went to the mall with Light. The clown got close to me and stared at me with their creepy face-"

"Midnight, stop being paranoid. The only way to stop being afraid of clowns is by going up there."

"Nooo!!!" Rain sigh and grabbed Midnight and drag her to Rain's room.  Rain turn on her tv, put on a movie.

"Good luck!!!" Grinned Rain as she closed the door and looked it. Midnight turn her head and knew what movie she put. Midnight hid under the covers and tried to overcome her fear.

"I got this. I'm not afraid of clown," bravely said Midnight.