Let Me Be Your Lighthouse { Mikoto Suoh}

You slowly walked into the bar. You had taken the smaller silver haired girl named Anna with you. You and your husband Mikoto always acted like she was your child. Even though she wasn't it didn't change the way you treated her. 

" Alright go hang up your coat. When you come back make sure you eat the soup that Izumo will have prepared for you." You said softly leaning down pressing a gentle kiss against her forehead. She nodded giving you a gentle smile before asking a question. 

"Okay mommy { Y/N}. Afterward can I lay down with daddy Mikoto ?"  Anna asked. You always knew that she liked to lay with him for the same reason you did. The red that surrounded him was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. 

" Yes but you have to finish all your soup. I don't want you getting sick." You explained yourself as she nodded to hang up her jacket.  You took a deep breathe looking over at your husband's best friend Izumo. 

" How is he? Has he even gotten out of bed?" You asked about Mikoto. You would be lying if you said that things haven't been difficult. He was going through Tatara's lose. This caused him to shut you out which is not something that you are used too. 

" Well I have not seen him step out his room since the encounter with the fourth spector. It looks like you have not been getting any sleep either. You always were attached to him huh?"  Izumo asked as he glanced over your features. You had dark black circles under your eyes. This caused you { E/C} to look darker than what they usually are. 

" Well I am his wife Izumo. I know when he's not okay. Right now I know he needs me but he won't say that he does. He's crumbling.. Now it's my turn to be strong." You whispered before looking at him once more going off in the direction of your room. As soon as you opened the door a soft smile appeared on your face. His gorgeous red spikey hair was sticking up from the pillow which caused you to giggle. But you felt his energy. You knew the guilt was killing him. You feet softly hitting the wooden floor as you moved closer. 

" I know you are not sleeping. Mikoto I need you to tell me whats wrong. I am your wife. I want to be able to help."  You said allowing him to know. You made your way over to the bed having your hand gently play with his hair.  

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away

" There is nothing wrong. I am just tired."  Mikoto said acting like you would by his simple lie.  You laughed softly looking down at him as you stopped playing with his hair. 

" Don't lie to me Mikoto. Your in pain. It's okay to tell me. I will be your lighthouse." I whispered softly. I looked at him gently because I wanted him to be okay 

I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

" There is nothing wrong with me. A man just can't be tired?" He asked avoiding your gaze as you looked down at him

A cup of coffee still steaming
Staring back at me, it's blacker than the night
I'm awake but still sleeping
I keep telling myself I'll be alright (I won't)
And I know it can't get worse than today

I looked over at him trying to say what to think without making this a huge argument. But it seemed like he was miles away yet he was right here 

Sitting here and she's trying to rehearse what to say
See, she's in the bathroom hoping I'm not in earshot
While she's getting used to the sound of a teardrop (Splash)
It hits the tile
And I know it's been a while since you seen me
Smile and laugh like I used to
I've been in denial since it happened
Just take me to the past

" Please don't lie to me. I have been with you for too many years to tell when your lying Mikoto. I feel your energy sleeping from me baby.. Please tell me." You said with a slight sniffle. Your vision became blurry because you were about to cry.  You were gonna be here until death do you part. 

" What does it matter? Tatara was killed. He was such a young kid. He didn't deserve that and his killer is on the loose. What next I won't be able to protect our daughter?!" He got louder. The crack in his voice was apparent when he looked at you. Your hand slowly brushed against his face. 

'Cause I just can't imagine losing you (too)
I can't explain this so I'll keep it all inside
Wear my pain, but it's masked by my pride
She came to hold me and she cried
Told me this as she stared into my eyes, said

 " Baby  I see your monsters. I see your pain. Please tell me your problems .I'll chase them away .I'll be your lighthouse. I promise i'll make it okay. When I see your monsters .I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away." I sang softly placing my head against his 

The way I felt him push my body away from his caused this sharp pang in my chest. Why? Baby we made our vows. I promised to be here through better or worse.