Chapter 5

Sorry that its taken awhile. I lost inspiration in the story for a bit mainly because I didn't know how to continue. But I'm back now, this will be a couple of months after the 4th chapter, that being said Otoya is back with STARISH after her little break.

😭😭THIS WAS MEANT TO BE CHAPTER 5 I'M SORRY!

=====••••====••••===+••••===••=•=•=•=¥=

TOKIYA POV

                Its been a couple of months since Otoya had came out as a girl. She finally began going to work as a member of STARISH again and not just her solo jobs, which she had gotten way more of since revealing her gender. Every time I see the red head I think about the day at the beach when we (STARISH and QN) found out, I was a jerk I should have listened to why she hid it instead of what I did do. I don't think I'm the only one who feels bad about it either. Masato had written her a letter about it, Syo said sorry by playing her in soccer which he ultimately lost, Ranmaru took her out and bought her a new guitar, Camus made her food, and Ai bought her a new pair of headphones (The ones from Shining Live). Needless to say she told them that they didn't have to do that, she had already forgiven us but they still insisted. I on the other hand haven't truly given her a reason to forgive me, only an apology that wouldn't mean a lot to most people. What's a good way to show her I'm truly sorry?

—————————————————————

OTOYA POV

                I looked at the ceiling of the dorm room that I share with Tokiya and Rei-chan from where I was laying on the floor. "What to do?" I thought to myself as I sat up and grabbed my phone. I went to a group chat that Shining had QN and STARISH set up so that we can all know whats happening. "Is there any thing planned for today?" I typed out and sent it. I waited a few minutes before a notification popped up. I read it and my eyes widened.

Toki: Otoya, We have an interview tonight that Shining set up. Where you not listening?

I thought about it for a minute and then I remembered that Shining had talked about it the yesterday. I replyed to Tokiya.

Me: Sorry Toki! I forgot about...

When his reply came through I swear I could hear the sigh through the phone.

Toki: Start getting ready we'll leave soon.

I sent my reply and stood from the position I was in. I walked to my closet and looked through the clothes that had been there one day when I came home from one of my jobs. Apparently Shi- I mean my dad and Reiji worked together along with Natsuki and they  almost bought me a whole new wardrobe. I picked one out (look at Picture) and went to the bathroom so I could change into it. After about 15 minutes in shower, I stepped out and began drying off then changed into my outfit. I put it on and walked out into the room to our body mirror that we have to make sure we look "Presentable". I grabbed my comb from my bedside and began combing through tangled red hair that I kept short. Once finished, I walked out of the room seeing as we were suppose to leave soon if we wanted to be on time. When I walked into the common room I saw Ren and Syo, who are probably the fashionable of STARISH, straightening things on Tokiya's outfit. I was walking over to them before I heard a shout of "Otoyan!" and was hugged tightly by the one and only Reiji. "Rei-chan!' I said laughing. "My kouhai's are so cute!" He said with tears in his eyes. I shook my head at the brunette. The others came over as well and wished us luck at the interview. Tokiya and I thanked them then got into the car that would be driving us.

 Tokiya and I thanked them then got into the car that would be driving us

I looked out the window most of the time

I looked out the window most of the time. I looked over at Tokiya and was fixing to say something to him but he beat me to it. "You look...nice." He said scratching the back of his head. I giggled to myself. "He's embarrassed." I thought to my self. "You don't look so bad yourself." I said to him giving him a wink. He gave one of his well known lady killer smiles. "Thanks Otoya.." He said as he looked out the window on his side of the car. I nodded my head and looked back out the window as we continued driving. Lets see how the interview goes.

==============•••=====•••===========

That's all for this chapter the next one will be the interview. If you want to leave questions down in the comments go ahead! Just keep them appropriate. It can range from their favorite types of food to if they ship anyone in QN or STARISH.

Have a good Morning/Aftermoon/Night