Part 59

How Slenderman gets Offender's ass kicked?

This goes on before Offender harms you or your camping partner)

Aries: Slender grabs Masky's cheesecake and throws it, it surprisingly knocks him out.

Taurus: He grabs Jeff's knife, throws it and stabs Offender in his.....penis.. (its not inappropriate, it's the actual term for it) 

Gemini: He hands Offender Sally's bear and she attacks him and rips out his tongue.

Cancer: He took BEN's 3DS and threw it at Offender and blamed it on him. Let's just say that Offender is in the hospital.

Leo: Offender insulted Toby by saying "that freak took my soulmate" and now he has no tendrils because Toby chopped them off. Glad Slender read his mind and told Toby in Toby's mind.

Virgo: Well Dark Link has grown a liking to you, so Slender told him Offender was trying to rape you and well Dark Link put Offender to rest..

Libra: Slenderman.. he shoved his tendril down Offender's throat and stabbed his heart. So he's dead now.

Scorpio: Dr.Smiley was told by Slender that Offender was trying to rape his wife, and he preforms.. a 'small surgery' XD(all Scorpio's bc I'm a scorpio and I love Smiley :3)

Sagittarius: Bloody Painter heard from Slender that Offender gave you a rose so now he painted with Offender's blood ;)

Capricorn: Jane the Killer stabbed him after he was touching all on you. She stabbed him badly... he looked like Sushi after she was done.  Slender was glad she took his stabbing advice.

Aquarius: Puppeteer shoved his strings in his non-visible eyeballs, pulled them out and shoved them down his throat. Slender gave him the idea.

Pisces: Hoodie shot him so many times that you couldn't tell he was even Offender. So you can thank Slender for telling Hoodie.

These are very gross and detailed.. but I'm proud of my dark mind 😂