10

GRAYSON'S POV

"im not okay..." i confessed.

fuck.

am i really about to tell her? i can't. emma is great and i'm glad she cares, she just won't understand.

"grayso-" she began, but i cut her off.

"i lied. i'm okay don't worry about me, please. sometimes i just have rough nights." i sighed heavily hoping she would buy it.

"o-okay i guess. i won't push you. but please know that i love you so much and if you need someone to vent to i'm here and you can fucking trust me, man."

a humongous wave of relief overflowed my body. it makes me feel better knowing i have someone there for me when i need it, though.

i'm not gonna sit here and say i don't already have a massive amount of people who support me; however, sometimes even with a big support group, i feel alone when i shouldn't.

after a few minutes we both went back to sleep for another five hours before waking back up.

*time: 10:49am

the sound of ethan blasting music is what woke me up. i grabbed a pillow from the right side of me and put it over my face to make the music quieter.

"fucking turn that down!" i yelled from the bedroom.

the music slightly got quieter which made me relax. i was the only one still not awake. after sitting in bed for a few minutes, i got up and began my daily routine of getting ready.

i walked over to the bathroom and decided last minute that i wanted to shower.

"guys i'm gonna shower so don't come into the bathroom shit heads!" i yelled. the bathroom didn't have a lock, and there's no way i'm about to let someone walk in on me.

i turned the water on to its hottest temperature and i was about to step in until i heard the doorknob twisting.

"get the fuck out of here!" i screamed at james as he entered the bathroom.

"oh my fucking god" he quickly covered his eyes and slammed the door behind him.

i put on my bathrobe and chased after him.

"i told you i was fucking showering you dumbass!" i yelled.

"chill the fuck out i didnt even see anything" he winked and licked his lips.

"fucking pervert" i walked back over to the bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair.

EMMA'S POV

"fucking pervert." grayson shouted as he walked back to the bathroom.

ethan and i were dying of laughter. i started choking just from laughing too hard.

"shut up clown asses it was an accident." james said from the living room.

once ethan and i calmed down i began to vlog again.

"so today we're getting hypnotized and i've been kind of nervous recently." i said to the camera.

"what a little bitch." i heard ethan say in the background.