well this is just fine!

I was at the mall it was around 12 in the afternoon. I was walking in the stores looking for stuff for the kids and wasn't totally out of luck. I found some stuff for the little ones. I was getting some stuff for me...... you know what I mean! And then headed to a clothes shop. I got a black hoodie, a f/c short crop top, navy short shorts, and a nice long dress cut up the side and laced through the back.

(At home)

I walked into the mansion and all the kids where up and crying. It was almost sunset. Stuff was broken kids where hurt. I sighed "STOP!!!" I screamed as everything froze. They all ran to me hugging me and crying. I shiged and bandaged them up and told them to play outside.

(Dinner time around 7pm)

I was feeding offender as the kids had ate and where back outside playing. I went and put offender in his crib and left as he was fast asleep. I sat on the sofa and started to cry..... I was crying becuse I couldn't help B/N and I left the kids alone and I was a horrible mom and sister. Thats when I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see all the littles down by me, they all looked at me crying. When the proxies walked up to me, and said something that made me almost break down again. "Don't cry mommy! Where here for you! Now whats wrong?" Asked the older two well Toby hugged me. It was around 8 am now almost time for bed. After I told them not to worrie. They where filthy. They needed a bath.

" Im going to run the tub. Boys first then the girls." I announced.

(Bath is run)

" Kay guys clothes off." I said as the boys ran to the bath exept ben. He refused to go in the water. I wasnt gonna go in becuse of my injuries but.....

" No! Im not getting in!" BEN yelled.

"BEN if i got in with you would you take a bath?" I asked. As the small elf nodded slowly. I shiged and walked into the bath room with him he got ready to take a bath, as he did I went to take my shirt off since little elf boy isisted I bath with him like when he first got here. It was a ackward 2 years. He sucked it up after hes been here for around 5 or 6 years now. My shirt was half way off when to boys yelled.

"WAIT Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" yelled masky and hoodie. I shiged. As I explaiend well taking off my clothes and taking the small BEN into the bath. The boys where blushing. I was washing the boys hair when I heard the frent door open. Thats weird. I rubbed it off as my imagination. I finished with they guys and sent them all too bed, the girls ran in and stripped getting into the water. I finished up and put a towel on and walked down stairs my hair came down to my knees it was too long I need to cut it. Smile ran into me making me lose grip on the towel. My back hurt like hell. As the towl hit the ground. I was on the frist floor the kids where on the 4th well my and slender where on the 3rd and guestes and baths on 2nd. Then i saw it. The front door...... wide open swinging slightly on the hinges.

"Y/N?" Asked a small voice as I looked down, There was a bloody, hurt, around maybe 8 year old-

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

What pasta do you want to be added? Next chapter wont be up untill i get a request.