Amelia Belleford

Name: Amelia "Nova" BellefordAge: 15 Hair color/ Length/ Style: Long mid chest length black hairEye color: Dark brown Skin color: Golden Tan

Age: 15
Hair color/ Length/ Style: Long mid chest length black hair
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin color: Golden Tan

Looks: Amelia wears dark colors, she prefers the dark over light. Amelia will wear what she feels comfortable in, Amelia's go to is skinny jeans and band tees, she's very tomboyish.

Personality: Amelia tells it like it is, can't handle it? Don't step to her. She's very hard headed and will not quit until she gets it.

Family: Amelia doesn't remember her life before villainy

Hero/ Villain( Include name): Villain; Nova

Costume:

Quirk: Amelia's quirk is Star rebirth/ orb creation, she can create these glass like orbs that can trap her victims

Quirk: Amelia's quirk is Star rebirth/ orb creation, she can create these glass like orbs that can trap her victims. She calls it star rebirth because each little orb is a "Fallen" or "Dead" Star.

Quirk level (Power level): 7/10

Quirk Advantages: She can create as many orbs as she can with little to none drawbacks. Her orbs last a while until she's done with them or unless someone breaks them.

Quirk disadvantages: One major draw back of this "Amazing" power is that she'll end up wanting to sleep after using her quirk, her quirk is much more powerful in the dark, not so much in the light.

Backstory: Amelia has always been in the shadows, most of her life was spent with little to none human reaction. Amelia was found in the woods when she was just five years old. Amelia's adjusting to the real world was harder then most, she tended to be by herself looking at the stars claiming she came from the stars. She lived in isolation and craved the darkness, so when a chance opened up she left.