Chapter 21

~Casey's POV~
I woke up startled and found myself in a cell. Everything hurts but my lower bits hurt the most. I then looked around and spotted the two men who took me. They just stood there smirking down at me. I looked down and saw that I was back in my normal clothes.

"Please let me go I don't want to be here." I whined.

"Shut up you big baby. Like I said no one will come for you. They don't care about you. We're the only two that really care about you." Antonio tells me.

"That's right princess. You are ours and not that idiot you call a boyfriend." James sneers.

I stay in the back of the cell with my knees to my chest scared out of my mind. I then see Antonio and James leave me alone to go to where there was a  noise. I stayed quiet and looked down at the ground not saying anything.

"Casey," A soft voice says.

I don't look up afraid that it would be Antonio or James. I have so many bruises on my body and it hurts so bad if I do move the wrong way.

"Casey come on it's me."

I slowly look up and I see Jayden in his ranger suit. I smile seeing that he has a key to open the cell. He opens it and walks in towards me. I groan softly as I move to go and get up. He comes over and helps me up off the ground.

"Climb on my back." He says.

I nod and get on his back groaning a bit. He holds me by my legs and walks out of the cell towards the bigger part of the warehouse. I see Antonio and James with hands behind their backs. Emily and Mike were holding James and Mia and Kevin were holding Antonio. Lauren was in the middle of both of them making sure that neither of them would run away.

"Jayden what would you like to do with them?" His sister asks.

"Take them to the basement of the Shiba house and put them in their own jail cells. I want to talk to these idiots."

She nods and brings them over to the van that held all the rangers and put them in the back. He then places me in the front seat of the van and got in. Once everyone was in he headed back to his house. I saw Mentor waiting outside. He smiles once we pulled up. I carefully got out of the car and went over to him smiling softly.

"Casey, I'm so glad that your back. Don't worry Antonio and James will be punished for this. This is something that they can't get away with."

"I'm just glad to be home."

Jayden came up next to me and loosely wrapped his arm around my waist making sure that I don't fall over. I leaned onto him and was glad he was there for support. I watched as they brought the two guys who hurt me into the Shiba house. I smiled softly knowing that they will be locked up in those cells for god knows how long. 

I hope they stay down there for a  long time.