CHAPTER ONE

This is Harwin! Harwin Melcuzzi, I like to share the incident happened in my life in the last three years which made me touch the heaven.

THREE YEARS AGO

I was in my bedroom with an appealing watch locket in my hand, seeing the

picture hanging in the wall and listening to the songs with a cup of tea, murmuring today,

I have to move to the derby but no one is to steer me than my mom and dad with this

pain in my mind certain times, I have fallen in depression in a scope to suicide.

My mom shouted, "Harwin! Harwin! Are you ready for your Epsom Downs turf?

And I think your derby is going to take".

"Yeah, mom. I am going away"

I just left my home wear causal Tommy Hilfiger blue top with white ripped jeans and a locket in my hand saying

"Bye mom, I am going to really miss you for these 8 days but my assurances get true that to win the trophy" and my mom stepped and kissed in my cheeks with a bond of tears in her eyes.

I got my lift and went to the basement of the apartment and moved to the flipside of the apartment near to my horse hut and gave a casual kiss to my male bistro horse  then

wore it  the suits need for the derby but really whomever take care of my bistro and definitely, I will give my soul  in any situation  and then  sitting in the chair and vision that "I am a jockey rider these happened because of my mom and dad, even to mark that my mom and dad usually discourage this passion. Since I was the only child in my home my mom and dad consider me" with this huge distraction my mind lost its peace but anyway my craze and my vision are to win the award given by the President of England named the

"the best jockey rider 2018".

Its one of my 'Soul Dream' and as it is a cohort race, I had to take with my friends

Brenden and Milian until my finale honor.

Brenden and Milian will arrive two days later than me since I was the leader of the "Master Jazzy Jockey Boys "my contribution is further essential for the derby. My train was right next to arrive and I was feeling that" oh god, it seems all the head of derby is together a set in the coach but at slightest these instant, I sense to get an unvoiced, tranquil, well-mannered companionship ". 

 My train has arrived and I was searching for my seat for a long time finally, I got my seat near the window my mind was a dump after a long time it sensed me that it is a couple coach and it was covered with white stars at the top and a candle with one rose  even this can be considered but  with  a single cot for the whole night cannot be bared  . My mind was shrunken in assuming it's my seat with a dating coach but with whom and who? Suddenly I got in my fauking mind that its   Breadon and Nelsa's ticket there might be some mistake in the confection room and a girl enters that class with a dazzling expression, plum lips  with a grey eyes and stunning shape with a pink crop top and white kilt and honey brown hair feels like to taste quiet but my attraction does not fall in her hand, I was noteworthy to converse feels like wintry but  it was quite warm  .  She kept her kit at the top of the bed her crop top was quiet up which shown the figure of hers with a hot symbol "S "  near her navel and she was sitting near me but her perfume was strong more to attract me.

Her lips were blooming and were asking me that, 

"Hello, it's me, Eva, Eva Rutoski you?"

I was speechless near her. Why? I was not able to say but my lips blabbered and eyes were blowing.

" H, Ha, Harw, Harwin, Harwin  Melcuzzi " I replied her.

"  Are you the leader of which group"asked.

"yeah" I replied.

" what yeah, " she said.

"sry, Master Jazzy Jockey Boys" I said.  

She never wits the surrounding she was and I thought she is waiting with me but I was not far interested in it.