My Heart Belongs For You

Malfoy knelt down beside Illina. She was weeping silently. As if she gulped up all her sorrow and kept it inside her. Her head faced down on her knees. A circle of belladonnas (otherwise known as deadly night shade) grew around her. Pushing Malfoy to a side.

Malfoy's mouth became agaped when he saw such a phenomenon, but he was not as surprised. He grinned from ear to ear, somehow satisfied at what he saw. He gave his hand a swirl and up the sky the pheonix came...

"Run! It's here again!" He bellowed. Smart... He couldn't get close to the belladonnas it was made by a powerlla (named after a lady who has the power to Manipulate growth) it would be far more dangerous, but he had a better idea to force Illina out of her wall of flowers. Illina looked up, and saw that circle she had made. She panicked, her heart palpitating so fast she could have gotten a heart attack.

"I can't get out!"

"Yes you can. Being the creator of these make you immune to it."

She squeezed between the flowers and came out alive. She didn't look back at Malfoy and ran forward. She made used of the phoenix as a reason to escape Malfoy. She was afraid of Malfoy. The knowledge he had, couldn't have come from nowhere. And it made him seem very different from any other survivor.

By the time Malfoy caught on, Illina had ran deeper into the greenery. At this point Illina thought her powers could have been useful. But... She didn't know how it'd worked. So all she could do was to ran as fast as her thin legs could carry her. She bolted, dodging under blocking branches and leaping over logs. And when she thought Malfoy was gone, she slowed down to catch her breath. Then she heard... "Illina?"

It must've been Malfoy. She hid herself behind a Bush hoping that Malfoy could just go somewhere else. "Illina! I know you are here somewhere. And I know you are afraid of me. But, I can assure you I'm trustable."

She stayed put. Unwillingly to believe his words. She was not even convinced at all. "I know these days have been rough, and I know you are afraid. But listen, since pre-school, I have been admiring you. How your eyes sparkled in the light just melts my heart... " Illina thought of showing herself, but then immediately put off that thought. She was still sure that Malfoy was lying.

"Now, those days are over. And it's difficult to even survive these days, but I'm really glad we found each other. But now, you have decided to just... Leave me... " Malfoy shed a single tear. Sufficient enough for Illina to inject a wave of trust.

She showed herself, emerging from the bushes. Malfoy darted to her and threw his arms around her waist. Now, Illina was sure of his intentions. She hugged him back. Malfoy quickly moved his hands up to Illina's cheeks, they leaned forehead to forehead. "Don't ever leave again OK?"

Illina nods her head. Malfoy inched his lips closer to hers and they touched, for the first time. Illina closed her eyes and laced her fingers around his neck. Malfoy pressed against her lips passionately as if all their years of affection was in that one kiss. But Malfoy moved fast. He wanted to unbutton Illina's tee-shirt but stopped when Illina broke out of it.

"I'm not ready." She muttered.

"Oh, it's OK I'll wait."

Their surroundings were no longer green. It turned from green to blueish pinkish colours blended together. It was an amazing sight, but it also reminded her of her mom. Her favourite colours were those of the forest, and Illina's yearning for her turned the forest's colour while she was lip touching Malfoy.

Illina stared... Memorised by the forest, as if her eyes were glued to it. Malfoy slipped his hand into hers and pulls her forward. "Where are we going?"

"I'll tell you once we're there."

-To be continued-
Join Illina next chapter as she ventures into a secret society.