What to Wear Crop Tops With!!

Do you have a lot of crop tops but don't know what to wear them with? well in this chapter I'll help you get through that...hopefully.
(updated new ideas #6-7)

1. Tight Crop Top and Skater Skirt!

I think this look is girly and fun and perfect for anywhere. if your crop top is solid color, wear it with a patterned skirt, if its patterned, wear it with a solid skirt. simple as can be!

2. Graphic Crop Top With Mini Pencil Skirt

This outfit is more formal and less fun but still pretty. I like black and white graphics!

3. Tie Front T-Shirt with Skater Skirt

I love this look. This is good for people who don't have a crop top. You can just tie your shirt high up on the side and right underneath it, wear a skater skirt! I think it looks best with a shirt with a design or words. It's kind of inspired by Bethany Mota cause at one point she wore a lot of outfits like this. Love it!

4. Flowy Crop Top With High-Waisted Shorts!

Out of all of them this is probably the most casual, yet pretty look. Perfect for the amusement park!

5. Boxy Crop Top With Flannel

This look is more laid back and perfect for days when you need to run out the door. Pair a crop top with leggings, tie a flannel around your waist, and you're ready to go! I love wearing white sneakers or neutral sandals with this outfit. 

6. Fit Crop Top with Baggy Crochet Cardigan

Match this with a distressed pair of denim shorts and a good pair of white sneakers and you're good to go for a relaxed day out.

7. Ribbed Crop Top with Distressed Boyfriend Jeans

I think this look is super casual, relaxed, and perfect for a day with friends. Pair this super trendy look with some sandals.
FYI: Kimonos look SUPER pretty with crop tops and shorts!!!!

That's all for now! DID you love these suggestions? Keep in mind I will add more to this chapter when I have more ideas! -lovepurple_