7. you know nothing but to mock

04/23/15
dear diary,
oh yeah my day have come again and i thought nothing special would happen today but donghyuck just gave me a life size fluffy and super heavy teddy bear wearing a cute brown jumpsuit to cuddle. while mark gave me a couple bracelet, one for him, one for me. and i promise to cherish this gifts because it's so special for me. by the way, mark also took us out for a treat. they both made me cry to be honest. they're the best best friends that ever exist. i feel so loved and i just love them so much ;-;

---

y/n was still yawning and scratching her head when she walked downstairs to have a breakfast but her half closed eyes widened after seeing chenle and jisung on the living room, playing xbox.

"oh my ghad." she mouthed.

"oh noona! good morning! happy birthday too! jisung told me that it's today." chenle smiled at the girl.

"t-thanks?" she answered.

"and as a gift, i'll treat you guys! us three, let's go out later!" he added excitedly.

y/n just smiled and nodded her head, afraid to talk because she just woke up and still haven't brushed her teeth yet.

until they heard the doorbell rang as the maid rushed to open it.

"saeng il chukha hamnida, saranghaneun woo y/n, saeng il chukha hamnida~" mark sang as he was entering the house which made y/n to face palm herself.

"ya look what i got back there." mark pointed on the door.

she never saw someone but just a life size teddy bear before it could fly towards her that made her fall on the sofa because of its unexplainable heaviness, too much for a fluff stuff.

"oh, i can't believe that the teddy bear is bigger than your size." donghyuck scoffed, "happy birthday by the way." he added.

"are they dating?" chenle whispered at jisung but just earned a shook from the younger.

"err, i got three tickets for the amusement park, should we go now?" mark asked the two, holding the ticket he got.

"uh wait me here, i'll fix myself. and wait, chenle and jisung's coming with us too." she said.

"no noona, it's okay, we'll just stay here, take your time with your best friends." jisung told her and eyed chenle.

"right, we'll just stay here noona, i'll just give you something as a gift later." chenle smiled.

---

"so here's my gift to you." mark handed y/n a bracelet. "look, we have the same, i bought that for our friendship."

"aww, thanks mark! this is highly appreciated!" y/n then huggged mark.

"ya! what about me?" donghyuck pouted.

"what about you?" she asked him.

"am i not belong to the friendship? why i don't have the same bracelet? and why am i not welcome to that hug? i'm jealous of you two." he continued pouting and acted like a child in tantrums.

"aish, you squishy boy, of course you are too highly appreciated, thanks for your gift earlier too." she then opened her arms for a hug with donghyuck.