#41 - s l e e p y

On July 5th, you revealed the truth.

Connor woke up at three in the morning to run to the bathroom and vomit. He didn't remember anything but he assumed that he had drunk a little too much if he felt this sick when he woke up.

"Ugh..." He grunted in pain. When his throat began to burn, he overheard soft footsteps and quiet creaking. Moments later, the bathroom door slid open and Felix stepped in.

He was wearing a tight tank top and black sweatpants whilst holding a tall cup of water and a small box of tablets. "You drank a lot... I knew you'd get sick... I have a feeling you'll have some shit migraines too... So~" Felix sat down beside Connor and passed him the cup of water.

Connor smiled.

"... Thanks... I'm sorry for... For just going ahead and drinking after we argued... I should've just dealt with it."

Felix shook his head, nudging over the tablets as Connor choked on something and proceeded to hurl over the toilet again, pushing the excess silver hair out of his face tiredly.

"I guess we all have stress relief... And yours happened to be through the use of alcohol..." Felix explained anxiously, recalling each moment of the night before and what he had said to Connor only praying that he would forget what the sentences were in the morning.

"... Did I say something that offended you last night...?" Connor pulled back and wiped his mouth lazily before turning to his small cup of water. "No... No, you didn't say anything... Don't worry... You just seem to be a very... A very honest, weird and giggly drunk..." Felix explained softly as Connor ruffled a hand through his pale hair.

"Oh... That isn't so bad... I might go lay down... I'm just... I'm just sick and tired..."

"... Go back to bed... Do you want me to bring you something to eat?"

Connor looked up and whimpered quietly before nodding with his hands in his hair. "I'm hungry... Yeah... I just want to... I want to eat food..."

After leaving the bathroom and stumbling around the kitchen for a good ten minutes, Felix headed into Connor's bedroom; turns out he wasn't in there.

He sighed and trailed off to his own bedroom. Connor was laying in his bed, snug amongst the bed sheets and pillows. The duvet was pulled up to his shoulders and he seemed comfortable overall.

Felix didn't bother trying to protest and proceeded to bring the small tray of food over to Connor as he sat up and sniffed loudly. "What did you make...?" "Nothing much... Just... Eat whatever you can... But don't eat loudly, I have work today and I need to get some more sleep-"

Connor cut him off with an obnoxious and loud sigh. "Felix, when I was drunk... Did I do something...? Did I kiss someone or... Did I say something that offended you...?" He asked anxiously, nudging the tray of food aside to rub his partner's cold-skinned shoulder.

"... No... No, you didn't do anything... Don't worry about it." Felix leant over and pressed his lips to Connor's cheek with a soft chuckle. "If something was wrong then I'd tell you... We don't keep secrets, darling..."

Connor hmph'd and turned away, crossing his arms with a pout. Felix grunted quietly and took Connor's small tray of food to place on the bedside table.

"Connor, I'm tired... What is it...?"

"You say that but you're keeping lots of secrets from me... I know it...!"

Felix dragged a hand down his face, groaning in disapproval. "Connor, please... I don't need this right now... Can't we just talk later-?"

After tumbling out of the bed and dragging the duvet off the mattress, Connor had Felix pinned down to the carpet-covered ground. "No... No, we're going to talk now."