1

It was a quiet Sunday morning.

Birds were chirping, the sun was rising, and church bells were ringing.

It truly was perfect in Daegu Town.

And there was no exception for the Mins.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, and he saw the ceiling of his home.

He rose up to see his bedroom, which had been spotlessly cleaned by his loving wife yesterday.

He turned his head to see her sleeping figure next to him, her steady breaths soothing him.

It made him smile an adorable gummy smile.

He gently shook her awake.

"Ha-eun... time to wake up..." he whispered to her.

She groaned. "5 more minutes..." she whispered.

He lightly lifted her closer to him.

"I have to leave soon... can't you just get up now?" He asked quietly.

She was about to answer when the loud bang of the bedroom door startled her.

"EOMMA! APPA!" The children shouted.

Yoongi chuckled when he saw the look on her face.

"That'll get you up for sure." He joked.

She shot him a glare that told him to shut up before you sleep outside.

"Ehm... sorry dear." He muttered and the children ran out.

"Yah! Little rascals! What did I say about running in the house?!" Ha-eun yelled and walked behind them.

"How did I get so lucky?" Yoongi said to himself.

...

The day had gone by normally, the twins, Hyeon and Haneul, had gone to their Kindergarten classes as normal.

Yoongi went to his job as a music producer, while Ha-eun stayed home and took care of the house until her family came back.

That night, Yoongi came home at 7:00, stressed as ever.

He was told to produce 7 new songs by Tuesday, and he had to figure out how.

Ha-run put the dinner on the table, while the twins sat and waited.

Yoongi didn't come down, so she went upstairs and knocked on his studio door.

"Yoongi, Honey, it's time for dinner."

"Ugh!" She heard him say and the sound of a pen and paper hitting the desk.

"Dear?" She asked again and opened the door slightly.

"Yeah yeah I'll be right down!" He shouted without looking at her and opened the window.

"Why did you-" She started to ask when the wind had caused the door to slam closed.

She sighed.

"I guess he's not coming after all." She said and sadly made her way back to the kitchen.