Bonus chapter

Jakes point of view

I was currently sitting in my office doing some pack business and thinking about what to do about Jasmine. The second I seen her I new she was my mate whether so goes by Jay or Jasmine she I mine and I will do anything to get what's mine even if I have to kill her 'mate'. Those little pups of her should be mine. Well I have to deal with them it's about time this pack went back to the olden days where there was an omega. Just then there was a knock at my door. "Come in."

"hello alpha." Mark my dad's beta and jasmines dad says as he walks into the room.

"What can I do for ya?"

"Well that bitch of a daughter I had stole something's that belong to me and rumour has it she is leaving the territory with them for a couple of days." He says sounding mad.

"What did she take." I ask trying to keep my wolf calm for him calling out mate a bitch.

"She is taking my son and my daughter who is very sky." He says.

"Well that won't do, this pack. Needs It beta and we are going to stop that." I say as I stand up from my desk and we make out way to the old pack house that they are staying in.

Unknown pions of view

So what I leaden so far is that the girl is the only person holding those two packs together and that is going to be our new target. I think sitting in the bushes outside of the two pack houses. I watch the girl pull away and I laugh to myself since they haven't smelt the rouge that has been stalking them all around their prosperity since a witch is helping mask my scent. I slowly and quickly make my way off of their territory and towards the under ground tunnels where we are resting. "Morning seeker." The guards say as they open the gate entry way to the tunnel. Once inside I shift into my human from and put in a pair of basketball shorts. Once dressed I make my way to the masters office and knock.

"Come in." The voice booms from inside and I make my way inside. "Aw seeker what do you have for me this time."

"Yes I know how to make both packs weak it seems that there is a girl that is the mate of the red blood pack and is the pack warrior for the silver moon pack but she is also like their alpha little sister." I say.

"Interesting. Does she have any kids?"

"Yes she has a baby boy and a four year old daughter. She is also taking care of her teenage brother and five year old sister." I say referring to the notes I took while out on the mission.

"Ok so our targets are the baby, the daughter and the girl. We will strike I. about a week." He says.

"Sir there is something you need to know." I add.

"And what is that." He says.

"The girls in the family are part witch."

"Oh that is lovely, ok well I will grab the girl and I will teach her not to use magic." He says as he chuckles to himself and I know he is think of ways to teach her his lesson.

"May I go see my family now?" I ask.

"Yes you may but you must stay in the cell and if you try anything us hunters won't hesitate to kill you and your family." He says as I leave the room and make my way towards the tunnel with the cells. Once down there the guards let me in and I walk down to the ones towards the end.

"Daddy!" My twins Sarah and Ben yells when they sees me and one of the guards inside the tunnel unlocks the cell so I can go in.

"Hey guys!" I say and give them a hug. "Have have you been?

"They have been good." My mate Alice says as she give me a hug.

"Daddy when can we get out of here." Sarah asks.

"As soon as I can help the hunters get what they want." Even though what they want is a werewolf just like me.