Perfect Illusion Au

//Lol, I love this song

13 Addy, Natalie, and Sebastian were under a tree, drawing an anime girl they made up. Samara West. The three were actually siblings. Addy and Natalie were birthed by Roxie and Sebastian was adopted." I love Samara!" Sebastian said." Shes is cute. . .but not as cute like Max." Addy said as her eyes turned pink." I think she is cute also. But not Max." Natalie said as Addy punched her in shoulder. She was giving reasons why she thinks Max is cute while Sebastian wasn't listening. He was too busy admiring the picture he drew of Samara. He smiled as his sky blue eyes showed love and wanting. He sighed, knowing that Samara was only made up. But he thought wrong...

-6 years later-

"You single lonely losers need a date." 19 year old Nat teased with a smirk acrossed her lips. 19 Natalie, Sebastian, Bruce, and Ben rolled their eyes." Nah , I don't find real women attractive." Sebastian said as Ben, Bruce, and Nat looked at him with confused faces." What about dudes?" Ben asked." Nope." Sebastian said as Addy snickered." He is only love with a anime girl we kept making we named Samara." She said as Sebastian blushed brightly." ADDY!!" He yelled." What?" Nat said, laughing." Its true. Here's a picture we drew." Addy said, walking off. The 6 were in college and a couple of them were mature. Addy came back with a picture of an anime girl, with long dark brown, pale blue eyes, and pale skin. The anime girl was giving a closed eyed smile as a pink hue on her cheeks. Nat bursted out laughing." Thats so sad!" She said as Sebastian looked down." She kinda looks cute." Bruce admitted as Sebastian smiled and looked at him. Bruce smiled softly back." Still sad." Nat said as Natalie growled." Stop it!" "Nah." She said as Natalie groaned." Yeah, Nat is kinda right." Addy said as she threw the picture as it waved on the ground. All of a sudden, as it touched the ground, the anime girl became real. Samara looked a bit real as her knees were weak. Sebastian and Bruce blushed brightly as Ben walked up to her." Hey, miss, you okay?" He asked, full of confusion. Samara opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes widen as stared at hers. Her eyes looked full on anime looking eyes.

They weren't normal, but they were very beautiful

They weren't normal, but they were very beautiful. Ben blushed lightly, due to him getting flustered by girls easily. The brown hair girl fainted as he catched her." Oh my god..." Sebastian said as Bruce nodded." My crush is real..." He said." B-But how?" Natalie said." She-She is not supposed to be real." She said as Nat and Addy nodded. Ben picked her up bridal style and set her down on the couch as they all walked over and looked down at her. She looked about around 18-19. Bruce and Sebastian thought the same thing....Shes cute. But something in the back of their thought threw them off guard. You don't realize deep inside that I'm broken. Love you so bad. Love you so bad. Perfect illusion created for you. Love you so bad. Love you so bad. A beautiful doll in the image you drew. They shook their heads, deciding to ignore it."...I owe you losers an apology." Nat said." And you owe me 12 bucks." Ben said." That I don't give." Nat said as Samara opened her eyed again." Sebastian...Natalie...Addy...Nat...Bruce....Ben?" She said.

//What? DON'T JUDGE ME!