7

Okay back to the future marathon it is" Harry says as he puts the first disc in. He turns to see Louis smiling widely at him.

Harry has laid out snacks and drinks on the coffee table in front of his luxury couch, the couch is more like a bed and more often than not, Harry ends up sleeping on it after long shifts at work. Louis is getting comfy under the blanket, shoes off and socked feet. Harry smiles at how cute he is.

Harry makes his way to the couch and just as he's about to sit next to Louis he remembers.

"Oh, I almost forgot" he smiles as he leaves the room to get something. He comes back in holding a packet of gummies for Louis. Louis smile lights up the room and he giggles and Harry is in love with the sound.

"You're the best H" Louis says.

"Anything for you" Harry says as he gets comfy next to Louis.

Without even thinking they both migrate to each other, Louis lying across Harry's chest as Harry wraps his arm around Louis securely and cards his hand through Louis soft hair. It's not even ten minutes into the movie that Louis breaths even out and he is out to the world, feeling so safe.

Harry won't move, this could be one of his most favourite places in the world, having Louis snuggled into him, having his boy next to him to protect and cuddle, he wants to savour every moment he can.

It's halfway through the third movie when Louis stirs. He whimpers in his sleep and grips Harry's shirt tightly,

Harry senses he's having a bit of a bad dream and runs his hand through Louis hair in comfort and whispers to him.

"Shhhhhh, you're okay" Harry says gently, just above a whisper.

Louis seems to relax at that and settles again, five minutes later though he's opening his eyes. He looks up at Harry and Harry smiles brightly down at him.

"How long did I sleep?" Louis asks ashamed.

"You've been out for about three hours" Harry smiles

"I'm sorry H" Louis says, he feels like he's disappointed Harry.

Harry frowns.

"Sorry for what?" Harry asks.

"Falling asleep and....and on you" Louis says as he goes to sit up.

Harry feels cold and empty without Louis body around him

"Hey Lou" Harry says trying to stop Louis from leaving as he sits up, he grabs Louis and moves him so he's facing Harry. He grips his chin so Louis makes eye contact with him. Green meeting Blue.

"Having you in my arms is one of the best feelings in the world" Harry says honestly,

He's never been like this with anyone and he's scared shitless but he wants Louis to be his so badly, he can't take it anymore.

Louis breath hitches.

"Kid" Harry says and it's wanting and needy, he grips Louis cheek and they stare at each other, the tension is building and Louis feels breathless and hot as he stares into Harry gorgeous eyes. Harry flits his eyes to Louis pink perfect lips, he wants them on his, he wants to taste Louis so badly.

"Harry" Louis whimpers quietly.

"I'll be really gentle darling" Harry says and goosebumps erupt on Louis skin as Harry leans all the way in and claims Louis lips.

The kiss is soft and delicate and blazing hot, Harry moves his lips and Louis eyes fall shut as he follows, the build up in Louis stomach is insane, he's tingly all over and like Harry ,feels on fire. Harry pulls Louis close to his body, grabbing him by the waist protectively. He then guides Louis mouth open gently and starts licking his tongue inside Louis. Louis meets Harry's tongue and they slowly massage each other's. Harry tastes like mint and danger while Louis tastes of vanilla and innocence. Louis moans softly and Harry picks up the pace of the kiss, it's hot and neither boy wants it to end. They intently kiss each other until Harry leans back to catch his breath. Both boys are breathing heavy with flushed cheeks and plump lips. They both take a moment to take each other in, they stare at each other wanting nothing more than to keep going.

"Be mine Louis, please, all mine, you're so beautiful" Harry whispers.

Louis looks in Harry's eyes, he's fallen hard and he's only just realises he's been in love with Harry for so long.

"Yes, Harry, it's always been you" Louis says and Harry smirks as he leans in again to claim Louis mouth, they both moan and explore each other's body with soft touches. Enjoying their first kisses as a couple and taking their time devouring each other's mouths.

They spend the next three hours on the couch making out, slow kisses and soft touches, admiring each other and being in each other's arms, it starts to get a little heated and Harry moves them both to his room and his king size bed. They lie facing each other on their sides, hands roaming each other. Harry slowly takes Louis sweater off him and runs his hands all over Louis tight toned body. Louis moans into Harry's mouth, they pull apart all spit and messy and just pant into each other's mouths.

"Harry, please" Louis says wanting, he just wants Harry to touch him.

"I'm right here" Harry replies.

They slowly undress each other to their boxers and Harry grinds his hard on against Louis.

"Ugh" Louis whines, it feels so good.

"Come here" Harry says sexily and pulls Louis closer to his body, so they are right up against each other.

"Follow my rhythm" Harry says darkly.

Louis does and the friction is intense,

"That's it baby, just like that" Harry says.

Harry grips Louis tight ass with one hand and the back of his head with the other while Louis steadies himself on Harry's strong muscly arms.

They kiss each other sloppily as they both chase their highs.

"Harry, I'm, I'm so close" Louis whispers out.

"God boy" Harry says sexily.

Louis moans.

"I'm going to come" Louis says breathlessly.

"Let go sweetheart, I'm here, I've got you" Harry says

Louis then comes eyes closed in pure and utter bliss, Harry follows suit moaning Louis name over and over. They kiss each other and ride out their highs together. When they finally come down they just hold each other close while they catch their breaths back.

"You're unbelievable Louis" Harry says huskily.

"So are you, I still can't breathe" Louis says.

Harry laughs loudly and they hold each other tight, neither willing to leave the comfort of each other's arms.