🌸He's Gay🌸

your glistening tear
  stung my Fear
  your happy eyes
Were broken in disguise
Wake up I say hoping that you hear

~BAKUGOU'S P.O.V~

   How in the fucking world did I let my Shoto get kiddnapped?.....my? Shoto? WHY AM I CALLING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BY HIS FIRST NAME?

   Word got out in the city that this happend, people are starting to leave the hero society A.K.A the citizens that aren't heroes. In fact they've started to become villains just so they wouldn't die. Selfish brats..

   I'm starting to consider moving to America, people say the Americans suck but how bad can they be? If they tried to do anything towards me they would've been dead before they've tried, so how bad can it actually be?

   NO STOP IT! I CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY AND LEAVE PEPPY MINT HERE! IT'S TO DANGEROUS!

   Why do I care for him so much anyways? He's always so cold.

   Yet hot and sweet once you get to know him, those heterochromatic eyes, and that silky sift bi-colored hair~

WAIT!I'M NOT GAY!

YES YOU ARE

NO I'M NOT

I'M YOUR SEXUALITY AND PROCLAIM YOU AS A GAY FUCKTARD

   Fine! I'll be fucking gay Damn you Deku...I swear you'll pay.

~TODOROKIS P.O.V~

   Ughh, my head hurts like hell. What happend? Where am I?  Did I get kiddnapped? And who is he?

"Well hello Shoto, I see you're confused hmm? Well to Answer you questions, 1. We kiddnapped you, 2. Yes, and 3. I am Dabi and this is your new home until we decide what to do with you...brother"

SORRY FOR MT LATE,SHORT, AND CRAPPY CHAPTERS! IM TRYING TO KEEP UP BUT SCHOOL IS LIKE

"WE WANT YOU TO SUFFER, AND DELY YOUR LANGUAGE CLASSES WORK OUTS, AND WRITING!"

School is a bitch, but for some reason I love it.