Not Chapter 1

There's no way I could back out of this. How bad could it be, mom already bought my ticket and she'd drag me there because she's not wasting money.

A sigh escaped my lips as I layed in my bed, staring at the moon that I could see from my window. My eyes scanning the sky for stars but none of them shone bright enough to see. I rolled over on to my side facing my door. I didn't like falling to sleep with my back to it, nothing traumatic ever happened I just don't. Kinda like how some people can't sleep with two feet under the covers.

I shut my eyes trying to force myself to sleep but my mind began drifting again. It was the last two weeks for summer and I didn't do anything expect eat, sleep and go to the bathroom less times than a normal person should. Maybe this trip could be fun but the thought of spending five days living with strangers was causing me anxiety.

I opened my eyes again and layed on my back, with the darkness there wasn't really anything to look at so I just stared. My thoughts continued to keep me awake, what if I meet a guy just like in those books a summer fling maybe, I felt a smile make it's way onto my lips at my imagination. Finally I accepted the fact that I'm not going to fall asleep anytime soon and reached for my phone.

"1:25am what?? " I said out loud. 

I've been trying to sleep for at least an hour but according to the time it's only been five minutes. I unplugged it from the charger and opened YouTube watching videos until my eyes started feeling heavy. I decided it'd be best if I charged my phone over night considering it was on thirty. The moment I plugged it back in and faced the door I wasn't tired anymore. Seriously why does my body hate me, do you want to sleep or not.

********************
A\N
I just wanted to welcome you to my book. Please give it a chance.

Also the chapters aren't going to be this short I just want to see how this short sample goes.