Ch1: the stan gets recognised

It all started with a vlive...

3 years ago:

I returned from my university around 3:00p.m and got freshen up like any other day.
My exams were quite nereby so i started studying as soon as i had my lunch. I kept studying until 4:30 when my phone beeped.
I switched it on and looked at the notification from v app that read "BTS going live".
I couldn't help myself but tap on that notification.
And there i was watching jimin going solo live.
He was wearing this cute white hoodie and his cheeks were as pink as a cotton candy.
As i always do, i clicked that like button around 53697584 times and continues watching the live.
Jimin was saying about their upcoming tour.
In the ocean of the comments, i spotted a comment saying, "Jimin looks like the ugliest sh*t. He should probably leave bts"
I just couldn't hold my anger back
And i typed this long passage as a reply to her, "You know what, hun? He got better work to do but guess what? He is live just to interact with his fans. And haters like you don't even exist for the ARMYs and also even if you do, we don't give a eff to you. So it is better if you would just excuse your @ss out off this app. Thank me later for the advice".
There was no reply by her but instead Jimin noticed this essay! He literally read my message with his fluent english he just learnt! I was so proud of him but at the same time i felt like i should not have typed that because Jimin might just think that i am such a badass.
But he actually replied specifically to me in english saying, "It is really nice to know that you guys are there for me but... I actually don't want our lovely ARMYs to say bad to others just because of us, anyways thanks to you miss.... Please tell me your name *giggles*"
I was to be dead by then but i can't just leave him without a reoly when he asked for my name!
So i just typed in capital letter so that he notices me," I AM JESSICA AND I LOVE YOU LIKE ANYTHING JIMIN OPPA!!!!!"
And there went my comment getting noticed. He read the comment in soft whispers and said, "Nice to meet you Jessica, my bodyguard *giggles* and also thanks for showing me your love. Saranghae Army. I will have to go. Hope to see you again in my next live"

And then the live ended

I couldn't study that day at all.

I just kept thinking about that little convo i jad with PARK JIMIN!

  ********

Thanks for going through my first chapter!
I hope you like it!