Higanbana (Story Idea)

Fandom: Creepypasta
Idea: If my character was a new proxy.
Character: Kasier Matthew, Alias; Higanbana

There's been a bunch of murders in town recently. They're calling the killer 'Higanbana' for the way he carves his victims up. Every victim so far was killed without warning, without screaming as to not alarm anyone. Whoever this was, they were seriously fucked up.

At least, that's what the humans said, watching the news on a quiet Sunday night. The second youngest, Kaiser Matthew, had strawberry blond hair and pale skin, littered with freckles. Wide, terrified eyes were emerald green, with Icy shards of glass circling his pupil as if threatening to blind.

The blond woman on his right held him close with even paler arms and a round face. Caroline Matthews was terrified for her son, as all the 5 victims in this small town were boys her son's age. She passed down her beautiful green eyes, although they weren't as vibrant, and small form. They both looked delicate, but they could both kick major ass. Thanks to their siblings of course.

All the while, Carl Matthews, put down his cup of water and looked to his family. The baby was in his arms, sleeping peacefully as always. Harriet Matthews.

All four of them sat on that green couch, wich stunk of his mother's perfume, for hours. Just watching the news anchor switch from topic to topic, without showing remorse for the children who had passed. Finally, the father of two child stood with one in his arms, and reached out for his wife and child. The reaction was immediate.

Both jumped up with enough eagerness to run someone down, and crushed the seven foot man in a sad embrace. "Nothing's going to harm you, little red."

Carl was the first to speak, informing his trembling 16-year old son. Perhaphs other fathers would tell someone of his age to simply grow up, act like a man and protect yourself. However, is something like this was happening in your town, could you expect everyone to be just as brave?

No. And Carl Matthews knew his son was sensitive. In fact, the old man took pride in the fact that Kaiser was one to show his emotions, tell the truth, and grow to be a justified boy.

So no, he didn't complain when his sixteenyear old son began to sob into his favorite sports sweater. Hell, he was crying too.

~And to the next day~

With a small groan, Kaiser Matthews stood from his bed and glanced at the clock on the table. It was five a.m.

"Beautiful." The teen ran a hair through his spiky strawberry blond hair, and almost groaned as it fell back into place. Slowly, the tired teen wobbled over to his door, and into the bathroom down the hallway.

Once there, Kaiser stripped of his doggy pajama pants and boxers, then hopped into the shower. The teen liked his showers scalding, they woke him up.

So when the water bore down on him cold, he almost screamed, and immediately jumped out with shaking limbs. Kaiser could tell today was going to be a good time. Sarcasm was used that day.

~Relish on potato chips~

So. Lunch was utterly disgusting. Kaiser had breezed through all of his morning classes, more focused on the serial killer then geometry. Much like everyone else.

Now, Kaiser was in the library, eating his lunch far far away from the miserable sods in the lunchroom, who were undoubtedly screaming about their next bet on who would die tonight. The police were thinking about evacuating the town soon, these kills had just gone on for too long.

Slowly, Kaiser sat his milk and slop (Mashed Potatoes, maybe?) on the wooden table beside him, and stood up. The library was only occupied with a DND club, a few other lonely students, and the librarian. He loved this place more then he would ever admit. It was always peaceful--

"Hey, kid."  Well, most of the time. Kaiser turned around and faced someone much taller than him. He had a sense of order to him, elegance. He was in pitch black suit, and expensive loafers. Coal eyes stared into the child's, almost covered by black hair. This guy... wore a lot of black. Although he couldn't tell what, Kaiser knew something was wrong with him. He had an aura that screamed 'Obey Me'. 

The red head tried to control his thumping heart. This person didn't seem right. Perhaps it was wrong to base off appearances, but could anyone blame him? Something next to them in the window caught his eye. His focus was diverted, but at that moment, looking was a regret he would always carry on his shoulders. He almost shit himself as he saw the strangers reflection.

That wasn't human. Wisps of black smoke shrouded a glowing red figure with hundreds of glowing mouths, each seeming to grin. Kaiser couldn't seem to tell himself it was real, but for that split second he knew he had to get away.

"Could you tell me where I can find Kaiser Matthew?" he spoke again, his voice low and quiet so the librarian wouldn't pop a vein. A hint of danger could be detected as well.

Without missing a beat, Kaiser pointed his finger toward George Hamson, a student whom he only knew the name of because George used to sit by him in elementary. Instantly, the monster rushed towards the child with a frenzied grin and Kaiser felt the guilt tear through his mind like butter.

As soon as that man was away, Kaiser grabbed his bag and booked it. He ran out of the maze of a library, and into the hallway, just barely clipping a few students with his bag in the process.

Despite the cries of protest from a teacher, Kaiser didn't stop moving, not even when he heard a scream, or the sound of blood hitting the windows like it was art class. More followed, and they chased him down the hall.

~It has Begun~

He didn't stop running,  and in his pursuit of home it wasn't that far from his house anyways. The teenager launched himself into the light blue door of his house.. But stopped.

"They never leave the door unlocked." His heart began to thrash in it's own cage, and Kaiser began to see spots in front of his eyes. It wasn't a panic attack, this felt different somehow.

I don't have time for this.

When the teen burst through the door, his vision was obstructed by something brown. Simply on instinct, he ducked and rolled forward, too panicked to gather any details about his house just yet.

"Who's there!?"

"Strawberry? Oh baby, thank God!" His mother's voice almost made Kaiser scream in relief, until he turned around and saw her.

Instead of her beautiful green eyes, there were gaping holes of black and red, leaking pus and gore. The woman was a mess, with a blood stain covering her chest and once yellow sundress. Kaiser rushed towards her just as Caroline slumped against the wall, and onto the floor. 

What on earth is going on?