Chapter 20

***

***

(Note that this is a continuation of the flashback from the previous chapter.)

***

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered to Jimin with his eyes focused on Jinnie. "I think the lollipop is already scared out of its wits by know."

The older nodded his head and leaned towards Namjoon to also whisper. "Hyung, Jinnie is about to pick a fight with the poor lollipop."

Namjoon carefully settled the plastic meals on the coffee table from his tray, afraid that his clumsiness would destroy the toys. Once he was done setting the last plate of spaghetti made from red clays, he sighed deeply in relief. Then he turned to where the eldest was seated.

A smile formed his lips when he saw their Little Seok Jinnie sprawled on the carpet, amidst the bedlam of BT21 stuffed toys. In the Little's right was an RJ collectible accompanied by Shooky while on his left was Chimmy with Tata and Van.

Of course, Koya wasn't there since he was the waiter/cashier of the restaurant-- which was literally Namjoon dressed in a onesie of the said character and Kooky was Jungkook. Jimin, on the other hand, was cosplaying Mario and their very own Little was fashioned as a chef, so neatly made up in white.

What made the picture more appealing, though, was the Little's expression as he stared unblinkingly at the lollipop-- the same one he was enjoying with a smile just a moment ago. His nose was scrunched disgustedly at it, matching the angry pout of his lips and the glares in his eyes.

"Jinnie-ah," Namjoon called with a wrinkled forehead that was similar to Jimin's and Jungkook's expression. "Prince, why are you looking at the candy like that?"

"Because!" The Little huffed in full irritation, seeming like he was barely holding himself back from strangling the poor candy. "This lolly is  Jinnie's nenemy!"

The three didn't know if they were going to laugh at the eldest's notion-- but it sure was hilarious that he was really trying to pick a fight with the lollipop! The wrinkles on their forehead deepened in curiosity as to why Jinnie would be annoyed with his all-time-favorite candy.

"Can you tell Mario what's the matter, Prince?" Jimin tried.

"This lolly," Jinnie held the candy up with pure accusing eyes that matched the prejudiced tone of his voice, "--attempted to turn Seok Jinnie into a girl! So, this lolly should be parachuted!" 

Namjoon gaped, unable to find any logical explanation possible for the scene for his mind to actually accept it. Jungkook giggled his wits out since he was the one who told Jinnie that he turned into a girl because of the lollipop. So, Jimin smacked the youngest on the back of his head to stop him from laughing more and upsetting the Little more.