II: Part 15

Ennarda brought Y/N to a small room, where there were three TV screens, some anime posters, and uh... plushies of the Anime-Tronics.

"I'll be jacked into the monitor, so I can't help you much when we start. But the rules are simple. Stay here till that clock says 6. If someone catches you, they get to have their way with you."

"Isn't this a little difficult?"

"Oh it's gonna be hard for you." Ennarda said, "now, before I activate all the cameras and stuff, I'll have to tell you how to use them."

She pulled up a rolling chair. "Sit down."

"Uh, okay...?"

"So it should work like a regular computer, give or take a few new 'appliances.' I don't know how all of them are going to get to you, but if someone's in the doorway, shut it with these two buttons. If someone's in the vent set a snare with this button, and these buttons regulate the temperature in the office. Make it hotter or colder to your preference. Also, that crank winds up the music box."

Ennarda stuck her wire into the computer, "oh I almost forgot. Watch out for..." she powered down as her AI was uploaded into the security systems. The screens flickered to life, and Y/N grabbed the mouse.

He flicked through the cameras, but saw nothing. Y/N relaxed slightly, and flicked on the AC. The cool breeze blew into the room, and Y/N laid back.

"Ahh... nice and cool, and-"

"Hello!"

Y/N turned to see BB was crawling in a vent.

Y/N fumbled for the controls, and hit a vent door button. The door slammed into BB's face with a loud noise.

Y/N looked over through the cameras to see the brown bear girl and the black bear girl walking towards the door.

Y/N shut the left door quickly, and flicked to the Kitchen, where he heard pots and pans clanking against each other. He wound up the music box, and flicked to the vents, where the white fox girl was being pushed into it by the red one. Y/N flicked back to the kitchen to hear nothing.

He shrugged, and pulled the camera down. He looked around, and stretched. He then pulled up the camera only for someone to yank it down. The yellow Anime-Tronic got in.