Chapter 8- Nothing like real friends

It's a chilly midtown night in New York, Lucille and Maddie are walking on the streets having a green smoothie.

- Maddie I don't know are you sure this is gonna work?

- Of course, Todd always told me great things about Carrie's work, plus, I've seen her blog, she does wonderful things.

Lucille is hesitating, she didn't want anyone else knowing who she was. In some ways, she doesn't like appearing or being talked about, and Madison thought of something to help. Todd's sister was a famous blogger who was going on Fashion Design School. She could do something for Muscle Girl.

- Hey babe!

Todd arrives. He quickly kisses Madison and starts introducing his little sister:

- This is my sister Carrie! She is a fashion blogger and is currently studying. She is going to Italy within a month to do some studying.

- Hey! - Madison was a bit nervous meeting Todd's sister for the first time. 

- Hey! I've heard a lot about you!

- Was it good things?- Carrie says

- Really good ones. I'm glad to meet you.

Carrie Collins was a peculiar girl, extra skinny fashion blogger, with highlights in her perfectly pampered afro hair, beautiful smile and was wearing a red plaid skirt, white t shirt and sneakers. She was excited to do something that could appear on news despite her blog.

- Carrie... this is Lucille. She works with Muscle Girl, the wrestler. She's her trainer and she needs you to do an outfit for her.

- I have to meet her, how can I do something for someone I barely know? I need to feel her mood....

Todd didn't want to tell her sister that she was actually looking at the girl who was going to wear her work. 

- When do you need this Lucille? - Carrie says.

- This week...maybe?

- Does she have a fight or a championship coming?

- Yes...yes...Lucille stutters.

- I can't really create something for someone I don't know...what are her needs? What is she like? How's her looks?

- Maybe we should go to your office Carrie. - Todd suggests. 

Carrie was still living with her wealthy parents in Upper Manhattan. They were very successful physicians. MR and Misses Collins were recognized doctors for their impeccable work in reconstructive surgery, specialized in post trauma field. They even had done surgeries abroad , working on many countries after big disasters.

The apartment near Park Avenue was impeccable. As the group entered the luxury residency, they could not take their eyes off the balconies overlooking Central Park. Madison was taken by surprise with the glamorous life Todd had. He didn't live with his parents anymore but still, he has had a very different life than hers.

A massive gallery field with pictures of the family in different scenarios leading to many doors and entering a large room. It was Callie's studio. A plain concrete floor and walls, the ceiling had black and white wallpapers and stylish lighting. She even had a mezzanine above some mannequins and clothes space, accessed from a corridor on the left. The windows were all facing the streets, so the view, was also very incredible.